I look at him still in shock.

What is he doing here?!

My eyes widen when I see Stefan beating the hell out of my father.

"Shit!", Eliot says, his eyes full of concern. "You're hurt!"

He helps me to get up and quickly I walk towards the raging Stefan.

"Stop it!", I say but he doesn't stop. There's intense fury in his blue eyes as he continues punching my father.

"Please just stop it!", I say once again but it appears like he's so lost in his anger, he doesn't even hear me.

"Jess", Eliot says urgently. "Let Stefan beats his ass. He was hurting you. I guess I can throw some punches as well."

I shake my head vigorously when he starts walking towards them.

"Stop it Stefan!", I yell and grab his arm. His hand stops midway, inches away from my father's already bruised face and his furious gaze snaps into my direction.

The fury in his blue orbs calms instantly and it softens. He throws my father down. I want to catch him before he falls on the ground but the other part in me says that he deserves it. Let him be. He have hurt me so much. I don't even deserve it.

I walk back a few steps to take my bag and turn to walk away. I hear both Elliott and Stefan's voices but ignore them.

Why all of this have to happen with me?!

I'm feel so overwhelmed and tired all at once. I'm so lost in my own thoughts that I don't even realize when I walk right in the middle of the road. A loud horn blares and a car stops inches away from me.

"Hey!", the angry driver yells. "Go die somewhere else!"

A pair of strong hands turn me around and I come to face an angry looking Stefan. His face does looks angry but his eyes are terrified.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?! You look both sides of the road before crossing it!"

He drags me with him on the other side again. My mind is still processing what just happened. Shit! I almost got hit by a car.

"I'm sorry", I blurt breathlessly. "I didn't know the car......"

"Don't apologize", Stefan sighs. He runs his eyes on my face and tries to touch the bruise on my left cheekbone. I flinch back. Remorse flashes in his eyes and in an instant, he wraps his arms tightly around me. I stiffen when he try to buries his head in the crook of my neck. He bends more and manages to do what he wants. My eyes widen.

My eyes widen more when Eliot smirks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Feeling a blush on my cheeks, I let my arms hang loosely and whisper,

"I'm fine."

Why did I say that? He doesn't even want to hear it.

Stefan untangles his arms from around me and starts leading me towards his car.

"I'll return by bus!", I blurt and try to pull my arm away from his tight grip.

"No you're not!", he orders, tightening his hold more.

"Stefan is right Jess", Elliot adds. "Go with him. It's more safe and atleast he will know it."

He smirks again and Stefan sends him a glare.

"No", I try to remove my arm from his hold again. "I won't go with him. I can manage on my own just fine."

I hear my father groaning and my heart clenches in my chest. I know he have hurt me a lot but above all, he's still my father. I have to help him.