I kissed him, initiating the kiss and that made him groan and he walked me back until I hit the bed and then we fell back on it ungracefully making our heads nearly conk together which made us burst into a fit of laughter.

He brushed my hair back from my face and smiled at me.

"You really are beautiful, Cass." I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers caress my face.

I open then again and kiss his palm and he looked into my eyes before kissing me again, each kiss more frenzied and heated than the one before. The way he kissed me drove me crazy. When his lips moved to my neck this time it was different.

He trailed his lips down farther and into the dip between my chest and out of instinct I arched my back, pressing my chest out.

"Jason." I pleaded with him even though I didn't know what I was asking for but he did. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed the newly exposed flesh of my chest and I was moaning again. "Please." I looked desperately into his eyes, trusting myself to him, trusting he knew what he was doing. He used one hand to unclasp my bra and tossed it somewhere in my room.

He licked his lips as he gazed at my bare chest and I gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head too and he kissed me harder this time, pressing our bare chest together.

His hands stroked against my stomach and went higher and I panted in anticipation as his fingers rubbed over my sensitive and hard ni*ples and I moaned at the new sensations he was causing to wash over my body.

It's like my moas are setting him off and his mouth latched onto my right one making my hands go to tangle through his brown hair in hopes he would stay there forever and his hand that wasn't bracing his hand above me undid the bottom of my jeans as quickly as he could, like he was as desperate to have them off of me as I was. As soon as he got it unbuttoned he pulled back and dragged my jeans down my leg but was back as quick as he had gone.

His mouth moved to my other breast and his fingers played with the hem of my panties and I parted my thighs, this should feel so wrong but it felt right and so good.

His fingers grazed teasingly over my core an I moaned louder.

"Please Jason." I raised my hips in want and need for him to touch me like I haven't been touched before. His hand slid down my panties and he groaned and I moaned when his fingers made contact with where I desperately wanted them.

"Shit Cass." And he kissed me before I had time to ask about what was wrong. It didn't seem like anything was.

I ripped my mouth away from his as he slid one finger inside me, moaning at the foreign feeling of something inside of me like this.

"Relax babe." He kissed my neck before his tongue ran over my breast again making me putty in his hands, I would do anything he asked me right now.

He added a second finger and I arched my back and moaned louder I trembled as he touched me until I felt light headed.

"Just let go, come on Cass." He encouraged and I called out his name as my thighs shook and I closed my eyes holding his mouth to my chest, clinging onto his as the sensations washed over me.

And when it was done I looked into his eyes which were peering into mine and I could feel his arousal pressing against my thigh.

I pushed him onto his back and I kissed him while I fumbled around with his belt and buttons of his jeans and I shakily pulled those and his boxers off, leaving us both naked as I straddled him, his erection pressing against my core.

He tangled his fingers through my dark hair and bought my mouth hungrily to his. I grinded into him and his fingers dug into my thigh before he flipped me onto my back and hovered over me.

"I'll take care of you, promise." He said seeing my face as I nodded.

If I was going to lose my virginity it may well be with someone I cant trust.

"I trust you." I told him and he covered my body with his, we were so close, chest to chest as I felt the pressure at my entrance.

"Relax." He kissed my neck and I felt him push in slightly "Deep breath." He told me and when I did he pushed all the way into me and I cried in pain but also a little bit of pleasure as he ripped through my virginity that would always now be his.

"Jason." I winced and I dug my nails into his back trying to find an outlet for the pain I was feeling and he kissed my face to try to sooth me.

"It's okay, shh, it will get better." He said and I felt him rocking inside me and slowly the pain went away and I moaned a loud and throaty moan which signaled that it was okay to move. He pulled back and pressed forward making me cry out in pleasure this time.

"Jason, yet." I said encouraging him to keep going and his hands trailed all over my body making me dizzy as he slowly thrust into me, making sure to take care of me and be gentle so he didn't hurt me.

"Oh Cass." He groaned ad he moved and it sent goosebumps all over my body, I never thought I would ever hear Jason say my name like that, it was so, hot and it turned me on. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Faster." I said and he thrust into me harder and I raised , my hips with the rhythm. He looked down at me as he kept going harder, waiting for me to tell him it was too much.

I could see the way our bodies moved against one another erotically. I could feel the sweat that was beginning to cover our bodies. I could hear the sound of skin on skin, out erratic breathing mixing with Jason's groans and grunts of pleasure and my moans and cries of ecstasy as I dragged my nails down his back and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Harder Jason, fuck, harder." I yelled, we were so quiet before but we were passed that now and I'm glad we had the house to ourselves tonight.

He pinned my wrists down by my head as he slammed into me harder and I dug my nails into his hands as I felt the pull in my lower belly and the tingling spreading throughout my body, signs telling me he was about to shatter the would I had known and pull me into bliss.

"Come on Cass, let go babe." He said as he looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't look away as I screamed his name and he released my wrists so I could once again cling onto him while I lost control of my body and succumbed to the pure please he was giving me.

His hands wrapped around me and pressed on my lower back to hold me tighter to him and it felt like it lasted forever as he thrust deep inside of me with ling slow strokes to make it last even longer while I nearly chanted his name like it was the only word I could remember.

"Oh Cass!" He called out my name and I groaned at the sound and he slammed deep inside me and his hips jerked as he came.

"Oh my, that was." I said closing my eyes not being able to finish as the world seemed to spin around me as I continued on my high that he just gave me.

"Yeah it was." He rolled beside me. " He looked over at me and smiled "Are you feeling okay?" He asked and I nodded as I panted for air.

"Sore but yeah." I yawned, I didn't know sex took so much out of you. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest as he pulled the blankets over us.

He kissed me again and I groaned as I felt burning need for him inside of me again as his fingers grazed over my though before he pulled back up and rested his forehead against mine.

"I wish I could habe you again and agin." He said before he lay on his back and I sighed.

"Me too." I agreed.

I had sex with my brothers best friend and he just gave me the most mind blowing experience of my life and I wished that I wasn't so sore so he could do it again and again and them more and never stop. It was more pleasurable than I thought it would be, and it was with Jason.

I should probably ne freaking out about this but I was too tired so I just laid here until I felt the room stop spinning and I drifted off to sleep.