Chapter 1

Before we begin, welcome back guys. I hope you enjoyed my last book. If you are new to this then hi welcome. You don't have to read the other story if you don't want to. But if you do. Ok go ahead. Either way I hope you all will like this book.

These are your children!

Rin,

Scarlett,

Scarlett,

Yuichiro,

Yuichiro,

Please pretend that Scarlett and Rin have the opposite eyes

Please pretend that Scarlett and Rin have the opposite eyes. So Rin has turquoise and Scarlett has red.

Let's begin~

*****************************************
You was happily sleeping in your bed. Your kids was sleeping as well. At least you think they are. But Dabi was already gone. You woke up and saw the sun shining brightly through the window. You looked to the side of you and saw that Dabi was already gone. You got up and done what you needed to do in the bathroom and then went to your kids bedroom one by one. "Rin, Rin wake up!" You said to him. He opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"Morning mommy." He said to you.

"Morning sweetie. Time to get up. You have school." You told him.

He nodded and then got up. Next you walked into Scarlett's room and saw that she was already awake and getting up. "Morning mommy." She said to you.

"Morning Scarlett."

Next was the pain in your back sides turn. It was time for you to wake up Yuichiro. He's exactly like Touya was. So you went downstairs and filled a water bottle. "Hey mom can I do it please?" You heard Rin ask you. You looked at him and then nodded with a smile on your face. You passed him the bottle and then told him to hurry up. He nodded and ran up stairs.

Rin walked into Yuichiro's room and then held his noise and opened his mouth. He poured the water into it and it didn't even take a second for him to wake up. Yuichiro glared at Rin and chased after him. "Your so dead!" You heard Yuichiro shout. You sighed and then used your light to tie them down.

"Yu, go and get ready you have school." You told them.

Yuichiro calmed down and then went up stairs. You sighed and then finished making breakfast for them. You put it down and then Yuichiro came back down and then started to eat there food.

Knock, knock

You looked at the door and the went to open it. Once you did the door reveled Shoto standing there. You smiled at him and then told him to come in. "Ain't you supposed to be in school?" You asked him.

(Pretend that he's in his second year!)

Shoto looked at you and then turned to the triplets. "I came to see them." Shoto said to you. You nodded and then gestured for him to continue. He walked in and all three of them turned there heads to Shoto.

"Uncle Shoto!" They said.

They all ran up to Shoto and then hugged him, he smiled at all of them and bent down to look at each and every one of them in the eyes. "You lot beging good for your mother and father?" Shoto asked them. They all nodded there heads at him and he smiled. They all went back to eating and then rushed up stairs to get changed.

"Have there quirks kicked in yet?" He asked you.

"No, not yet. But they are only 4 it shouldn't be too long now anyway." You told him.

Shoto nodded his head and then looked at you. "How about if I pick them up from school later?" He asked you.

Your eyes widened and you nodded your head at him. "Yes. Thank you." You told him. He looked at you and then nodded his slightly.

"Don't tell them though." He told you.

"Of cause." You told him.

He smiled at you then left, he made his way to school while you got your kids ready to go to there school. Of cause Yuichiro didn't want to go and was trying everything in his power not to go. But it didn't work so he gave up and walked to school. When you got there you saw lots of other mother's taking there kids. The comments came flooding in from the fathers and the mother's.

"Hey isn't that Lightflame?"

"She's so hot, I'm jealous of the guy that knocked her up."

Comments like that flooded in. You looked at your kids and smiled. "Mommy, why are they calling you Lightflame?" Scarlett asked you.

"That's my hero name." You told her.

"Hero? Your a hero? Is that why your wearing that costume?" Yuichiro asked you.

"Yep." You told him.

"Fair enough." He said back.

You sighed and then looked at the school, you had about 10 minutes before it opened up so you had 10 long minutes of Yuichiro whining. "Yu!" You heard a voice call out. You turned your head and then saw a a little girl with brown hair running.

"tch, how many times Chizaru? Don't call me that. Only my friends get to call me that." He said to her.

You hit him across the head and then looked away. "Ouch, what was that for!?" Yuichiro said to you.

"Why can't you be nice?" You asked him.

"Why can't you STOP hitting me?" He shot back.

"I'll stop when you be nice." You told him.

Before he could even talk back to you the doors opened. You watched as your kids ran in. Well except from Yuichiro he walked but he still went in.

You sighed and then went the other way.

Shoto's POV

As soon as I sat down I saw Midoriya walking up to me. "Hey Todoroki, do you want to hang out later?" He asked me.

"I can't I have to go and pick up my niece and nephews." I told him. He looked at me shocked. "do you want to come with me?" I asked him.

His eyes sparkled and he nodded his head quickly. You nodded mine back and then class began.

*****************************************
And that's the first chapter! What do you all think?

Yeah Yuichiro is a bit of a handful huh!?

Anyway thanks for reading, I hope you will enjoy this one as you didn't with my other one and if your new I hope you will enjoy this one.

Bye for no

To be Continued!