MaNan: Tum

N: Why God why you send me here with this monster.

M: As if you are an Angel you are telling me Monster.

N: Monkey

M: Elephant 

N : idiot

M: stupid

N: Pole 

M:Tiny

Before I could say Dev shouted Stop.Everyone's attention was on us. I know Mom Dad and Amma Appa would be shocked + happy to see Nandu here.

MaNan : He/She started first.

Mukti: Who are you guys?

Alya continued her: A fifth grade students. 

Cabir: Even they are better than you guys.

MaNan: But i can't say sorry to him/her.

Dhruv: Uff you guys will never change  right.

MaNan: Never. 

 Before we could say anything the younger clan just jumped on Nandu. Sometime I feel jealousy on them as they can talk to her when ever they want but I am fighting in front of the world with her. After that he just went and hugged Dev and her gang. That is when all got to know that she is one of the band.

Raj POV

When I meet gf for the first time in Manu's place I felt very protected towards her and I was feeling a connectivity with her. Because she is my Love my girl friend.Girl friend is gonna stay with me in this house. I am so happy. But why Manu and gf fighting . Did they have a fight after we left. No this can't happen or is this one among their plan. Why they have to go through so many prblms. I want my all kids to be happy and safe. I will protect them. Wait what is happening here. All the younger clan are hugging her so they to know about them. But Manu told no one knows. What they fight like this always. But how did the whole Malhotra kids know about them . Pragya knew about gf because of the conference but others. She even went and hugged Dev that means he is her Dev bhai and she is the fifth member of the band. I am so happy that my gf will stay with me. I was doing a dance within myself. Then all settle down in the living room. We went near them to know about the answers to my question. When Dev introduced Nandu as Nanz the lead female singer of their band.

Ronit: How do you all guys know her when we elders never knew anything about her.

Cabir: Papa we Fab5 did our high school in Warrior high school na Nandy was our classmate.

Mukti: Manik and Nandy was always poles apart. 

Dhruv: They will fight when ever they are in a same place.

Alya: Like it happened today.

Cabir: All the younger Malhotra and Murthy know about her. 

Dhruv: Because someone is standing against Manik Malhotra is a news right.

Alya: All the Malhotra and Murthy boys have see her and they have become very close with het.

Muku: Yeah who can resist my doll.

Vikram: doll?

Muku: yeah Papa  i call her doll because she is like a doll right.

Cabir : But Navya and bhabhi how do you know her.

Navya: Cabir I told you na I miss my childhood bestie with whom i lost contact .

Cabir: Yeah you told me that you found her last year.