Not long after Asterism sends it, he receives a reply. I remember the voice belonging to Asterism's Older Sister, Constellation Hamal. The reply from his Older Sister is: [What about my souvenir?!]

"I will send it to you," Asterism sends another voice message, "Since it is not consumables, it is not a problem,"

[Our parents miss you~] Miss Constellation returns the voice message with such sentence

"I will give them a video call tomorrow," Asterism is very decisive about his time for sleep

Speaking of souvenir, I did buy something to hang in the living room. I will take it out later.

Whether Miss Constellation replies again, I do not know. Asterism doesn't listen to her voice message anymore.

Speaking of calling family, only Cosmos hasn't done that, as far as I know. Which reminds me.

When Cosmos finally puts the dinners on the table, I ask him, "Are you going back home tomorrow?"

"Yeah," unlike those who choose not to make a trip back, Cosmos has decided to go home for 1 night

Me. Although I am going back to celebrate my birthday with Dad, I have chosen not to stay over. How diligent, this Cosmos.

Dinners served; waiting for Galaxy. When Galaxy finally joins us on the table, we start eating!

After dinner, I return to my room and take the colourful round paper lanterns out to the living room. Then, I order everyone to work.

Because Venus's handwriting is beautiful, I ask her to write the names of the tenants, plus Mars's. Asterism goes to take the foldable ladder from the storage room. Cosmos takes out threads for us to string the paper strips to the paper lanterns. Galaxy and Nebula work together to match the paper lanterns with the paper strips. As for the twins, their job is to attach the prepared paper lanterns on the living room's ceiling.

My job is to arrange Horo and Scopus to attach the paper lanterns to form a circle.

Well. The original plan is to make a simple circle. Under the twins' manipulations, a Solar System with me in the centre is born.

"A fake solar system," Cosmos snides, because he is sore that the twins' paper lanterns are the ones closest to mine

Regardless of how they arrange it, since my goal is reached, I clap my hands twice and declare, "Well done!"

Along with Asterism, Venus, and Nebula, I retire for the night.

Those night owls, play as you see fit. However, remember! Use the inside voice!

🦋

I am awakened by something. In the middle of a snowstorm night.

En? Snowstorm? Oh, I am glad the snowstorm happens at night, instead of on our way back from Oceanarium.

Yawning, my hand grope around my bed to find my smartphone. It takes me a while to realise I left my phone on the study table instead.

Stepping down from the bed, I walk to the table, yawning again while looking out the windows.

...There! The voice is from outside.

There is a banging sound from out there, closer, somewhere...

The sound comes from downstairs. Considering my room's window is facing the gate, I suppose the sound is from the main door area. As for going down to check...