𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄

Start from the beginning

Mark nearly rolled his eyes. Not this again. The last time he thought of a plan to gain her attention, they were still rookies and he embarrassed himself so bad that he couldn't be near her for 2 weeks.

"Why should I trust your plan this time?"

Haechan sassily scoffed, crossing his arms. "Because I'm obviously smarter than you. Besides, I had help."

Mark plopped down on the bed, next to him. What does he have to lose? He's got nothing.

"I'll bite. What is this plan?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"When did you become old enough to date?"

Doyoung could not stop whining about how Sunmi was growing up. Jungwoo happily watched as Johnny was applying red lip stain on the blonde.

When they heard that Mark and Sunmi were going on a date, Jungwoo almost jumped up and down in happiness.

Taeyong and Doyoung nearly cried because she was growing up too fast for their taste.

Johnny and Jaehyun weren't suprised by the news but they were happy nonetheless. Same with Yuta and Taeil.

Earlier, Haechan and Johnny looked up places they could go for the day. They found a botanical flower garden that was located near the beach. Which was a perfect place for a first date.

But they wouldn't tell Sunmi that. They wanted her to be surprised.

"She is 20 years old now." Johnny reminded him. "Besides, Sunmi and Mark are old enough to know how to be safe."

Sunmi turned pink and smacked his arm as he laughed.

"Oppaa! Don't say that!" She scolded. "I wonder where he's taking me. I'm so nervous."

"Aww, you really do like him." Jungwoo cooed, hugging his pillow.

He was right. Sunmi really did like Mark a lot. She didn't rememebr when it happened but she knew she's always had these feelings for him.

Only now, it was on full display after he asked her out.

"Well, wherever you two go, make sure to call if you need anything." Doyoung said. "Seriously, also check in with me every 30 minutes and-"

"Jesus, she'll be fine." Jaehyun chuckled out. "You don't trust Mark to not do anything?"

"I trust him. I just don't trust strangers around my little girl." Doyoung replied frowning a little.

"OUR little girl." Taeyong spoke up, giving Doyoung a pointed look. "She is our little girl."

He dismissively waved off Taeyong before speaking to Sunmi again.

"Anyways, please be careful."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She reassured. "Mark is a gentleman, I trust him."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dude, when did you find the time to buy these flowers?"