Q&A

Hello! Been a while, hasn't it? Sorry about this being late, but I've finally decided I should do another Question and Answer on Bird Eyes for anyone who is interested.

Most of the same rules apply from Cat Eyes but it has been shortened. Here is the list copied and pasted, with edits:

1. You can ask me any question related to this book or related to Cat Eyes.

2. I won't answer any questions that I'm uncomfortable with.

3. Look through the comments before you comment; don't ask anything that has already been asked.

4. Question me, don't direct it to the characters as I will be the one answering, not them.

5. Ask all questions on this chapter. Questions on other chapters won't be answered.

6. I guess I'll answer personal questions? If you really want to know about me then sure, but again, not answering any questions that make me uncomfortable.

7. You can be as serious as you want or as silly as you want with these questions. This is for your benefit, so don't be shy.

8. I will be answering the questions in the comment section this time. Please feel free to look at the responses I've made to others' questions. This also means that I can't answer any questions photo related (e.g. a face reveal/more pictures of my cats).

Announcement

If you really enjoyed this concept, not just my writing style, and also like EddMatt, @PuppyKittyBitches is writing a sort of threequel. And yes, I've given them my permission to do so. Check them out if you fancy it.

And thanks again, all of you, for the support you've given me throughout this wild ride of a fanfic.

I really can't thank you enough. I really can't express how much the people behind the comment, votes, and reads mean to me. You are what drove me to write every part of this book. Heck, I was ready to abandon this concept after chapters 6 of Cat Eyes. I'm so glad that I didn't.

If there's anything else that I can do to give back to my readers, I would love to do it, so feel free to let me know.

(It's also sick bragging rights to say that a few thousand people have read my book (minus those re-readers).)

Sincerely,
Smugegg