A/N

Sorry this update took so long but damn those votes were so close. Literally one vote away from each other. I was kind of hoping that they'd be all to one side so choosing what to do wouldn't be so hard.

I'm terribly sorry if I missed your comment or accidentally tallied something wrong but in the end I'm fairly certain that 24 people voted for a hiatus and 23 people voted for a one-chapter finishing of the book.

I would like to say that a few of you had said that you'd picked the hiatus option because you didn't want me to be stressing, that you wanted me to take a break. I thank you very much but the second option would give me much more relief.

And hey, that's still not even including my vote. So in the end, it would be a tie. Congratulations everyone, more specifically people who voted for a more or less rushed finish, because you've won.

I don't know how long it'll take to write; I don't know when it'll be published. To be honest I don't even know the entire ending for it yet, but I'm pretty good at improvisational writing. Just keep a lookout on the weekends.

Now I'm very very sorry to all of you who are disappointed in me. At the end of Cat Eyes I was stuck trying to figure out if I wanted to finished the book on a happy note where Tord doesn't leave or continue it and at the time I thought I could do it. Now I think that I really should have ended it there.

This is partly why I want to write without having to put it on the internet. I can rewrite as much as I want and can completely trash an idea without guilt if I'm bored of it. I'm too young (and not well known enough) for my books to be considered very good or for me to make a career out of them. Yet I'm old enough that my books won't be immediately shot down as bad. I'm in a nice grey area where I can learn how to write even better.

Now for more about the next chapter. It will be very much alike any other chapter but with a lot less filler. I'll still go into detail about everyone's feelings and surroundings; I'll still try to make the ending as perfect as if I was writing this in individual chapters. I'm not sure about how I'll switch point-of-views but it'll happen. I'm aiming for at least two thousand words. Although that's the minimum, it may be way longer than that, I don't know for sure.

Thank you all so much for being here. I'm so glad that you people like my book and that I've made it this far. I'm so thankful of y'all, wether you're a spam-voter, spam-commenter or a ghost reader. Although you spam-commenters have made it difficult for me to get through my notifications some days, you're an absolute joy. You're conversations with each other are so funny and cute and you're reactions to the plot do help my writing skills and my self esteem. I'm glad you could make some friends and meet some people, even if it was just for a short while.

I'm sorry that I can't finish this book in the way it deserves to be finished and I hope that you can enjoy the rushed ending almost as much as the rest of the book.

I'll be back someday with a conclusion. For now, I wish you well.

<3