Chapter 10💙

M E L L Y

Me and Aaliyah were headed to the first doctors appointment. She was excited but sad at the same time. I mean I guess what I did was selfish but I really wanted another baby.

I was driving for about 30 mins until we arrived at the doctors office. I took the keys out the car and helped her out.

"Thanks" she mumbled. I sighed.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No just confused as to why you thought it was ok to do this" she admitted shaking her head.

I sighed again.

"Hi, I'm here for an appointment" she did in her best white girl voice.

"Can you tell me your name miss?" The desk lady asked her.

"Aaliyah Winters"

(I'm sorry I Keep changing the last name it's gonna stay Winters)

"Just fill out this paper work and we will call you down in a minute"

"Ok thanks"

Me and Aaliyah took a seat in one of the waiting room chairs immediately getting on our phones. We sat for about 10 more minutes until the doctor called our names.

We got up and followed her to the room. "Just lay down and we're gonna put the gel on. It may be a little cold though" Dr. tia warned.

Aaliyah winced as the cold gel hit her stomach. The baby appeared on the screen next to us.

"Well congrats you are 4 weeks pregnant" she announced. I smiled. A small smirk appeared on Aaliyah's face and her eyes watered.

"Here are the vitamins I'm gonna need you to take as in for the next appointment is in 1 month I will see you soon take care"  the doctor said as we were getting ready to leave.

"Ok thank you so much Tia" Aaliyah said smiling.

"No problem girl text me" she yelled as we walked out of the room leaving Aaliyah laughing a bit.

We got outside and the sunlight hit a nigga. "Bae take my pic" I said.
She rolled her eyes and snatched my phone.  Her attitude is horrible and ima have to fix that shit later.

She took the picture and I picked my favorite one before posting it on Instagram.

YNW. Melly

(Ignore the flowers that's just his outfit)Likes : 234, 754 YNW

Likes : 234, 754
YNW. Melly : Niggas know better🐍🅱️

When I looked back Aaliyah was in the drivers seat. Getting ready to leave me too.

I jumped into the passenger seat so quick before she could even drive off. She groaned like she was so annoyed. Tf is wrong with this girl?

K E L L D R I C K (Kd)

"Aye black ass where's my black and mild I know you have it?" I asked Ben as he sat in the living room playing FortNite.

"If you know I have why tf is you asking me where it's at?" He replied smartly making me smack my teeth.

"You tryna go to Melly house?"

"Nigga how u even know if we invited!"

"They can't say no of the WHOLE gang is already waiting for them at the DOE"

"How we supposed- ohhhhh ok lemme finish this game real quick" Ben added making me nod and put on my Air Force 1's on.

I texted the gang group chat but made sure to kick Melly out real quick. I told them to go to Melly house it's real important. They all text back quick as hell.

"Come on BITCH" I yelled to Ben. He sucked his teeth and cut the game off before getting up and we both walked out the door.

By the time we got there the whole gang was on their doorstep about to knock it just pulling up.

We banged on the door and Melly opened it looking mad as hell. They all just went into the house closing the door behind us.

There was a bunch of mixtures of "what happend?" Or "Who we need to kill".

"Wtf are y'all talking about nothing happened" Draco yelled causing everyone to look confused.

That's it I couldn't take it anymore. I busted out laughing as Ben did the same.

"Nothing happened I just wanted the whole gang here" I spoke. Everybody looked like they wanted to kill me except for Ben.

"Uhhh movie night?" I suggested scratching the back of my head.