Chapter 8💙

M E L V I N

Lil girl thought I was playing with her huh? As soon as she walked into the room I closed the door behind her. I then grabbed her neck and slammed her into the door but not too hard.

"You think I'm fucking playing with you" I asked through gritted teeth lowkey turning her on because she crossed her legs.

She just shook her head looking a little scared. "Nah cuz ima show you" I stated before pushing her onto the bed.

"Take it ALL off"

She did as told and took all of her clothes off. I then got on top of her and began tongue kissing her. I moved my lips down to her neck looking for her sweet spot. She let out a little moan. Bingo.

I began sucking on her sweet spot making sure to leave a hickey. I reveled lower and lower reaching her underwear pulling it off with my teeth knowing she loves when I do that.

I began to eat her like it was my last meal. I sucked and licked on her clit making her go crazy and scream. I put my hand over her mouth so that she doesn't wake up Zhuri.

"Ahhh" she moaned making me stick 2 fingers in her pumping in and out. She grinded on my tongue.

She tried to back away. I slapped her thigh pulling away laughing a little sending vibrations through her clit.

Seconds later she came.

"You think I'm done?" I asked her with a devilish smirk on my face. She shook her head looking scared to her life. I put her legs above her head before pushing myself into her. "Ahhh" she moaned as I started to grind into her.

"Melly Baby" she moaned again as I grunted. She was so tight I could do this forever. I then started to pound into her making the headboard hit the wall multiple times.

"Ahh shit" I groaned as I felt my climax coming.  "I'm gonna cum daddy" she yelled and I shushed her before she woke Zhuri up. "Hold it" I told her.  After a couple thrust I felt mines coming. "Let go baby" I said as we both came at the same time.

After that we soon both fell asleep.

2 hours later..

A A L I Y A H

I woke up from my nap to have in between my legs EXTREMELY sore. He did not have to do all that for me having an attitude.

I got from the bed only to fall down back on to the floor. I groaned in frustration. I crawled to the bathroom and turned on the shower water.

I managed to get up and get into the shower. I heard the door open and Melly soon got into the shower with me.

"Can I tell you something Bae?" He asked me.

"Yea what?"

"I didn't pull out"