Chapter 9💚

A A L I Y A H

I immediately turned around to face him. "Melly you're joking right?" I asked him biting my lil hopefully that h was just messing around becuz I really didn't feel like having another baby RIGHT NOW. Like maybe when he proposes to me or something.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" He asked with a serious face on making me Aight and turn back around. Ain't nothing I can do now. And I'm sure as hell not killing an innocent baby.

"You mad?"

I just ignored him not even having the energy to speak to him right now. Like y'all don't understand giving birth is MAD painful son.

Like pushing that baby out hurts so bad u just wanna give up and I don't know if I can go through that type of pain again.

Melly turned me around to where I was looking him in the eyes knowing I hate eye contact.

"I'm sorry" he apologize but I got the memo that he didn't pull out on purpose. He told me he wanted a baby and I told him not right now.

"Did you do this on purpose?" I asked him shaking my head hoping he would say no it was actually by accident but instead he just nodded his head.

"That selfish as hell. I told you I wanted to wait a little longer" I yelled at him getting extremely irritated.

"Well I wanted another baby and you would've give it to me" he argued. I coffee and turned back around disgusted to even look at him right now.

We continued showering in peace as I stepped out and dried off. I put my undergarments on and motioned my body. I was just gonna sleep like that cuz I didn't feel like finding pajamas.

I got into the bed pulling the cover over my cold body. I plugged my phone up on the charger before closing my eyes ALMOST making it to sleep.

Melly tapped me on my shoulder. I just ignored it trying to go back to sleep. Just for him to tap me again making me grown and turn around facing him.

"What?" I asked him harshly.

"Watch who you're talking to"

"I don't have to watch anything towards you" I scoffed.

"Man Zhuri is gonna have a sibling why are you so mad?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows up.

"Nigga that was mad selfish I told you I wanted to wait a little longer. And don't even get me started on the PAIN it takes to have a child. Imagine pushing a watermelon out of your vagina Melly" I said rolling back over heading back to sleep.

"Man fuck this" he said getting up putting some jeans and a t shirt on. "Where you going? " I asked him. "About my damn business" he replied.

"It's gone be yo business when me and my daughter go somewhere without u and don't tell you where we are huh?"

"Man I'm going to the studio fuck off" he told me before walking out and slamming the door. Seconds later I heard the front door slam to. If he not back her in 2 hours it's over for him.

2 hours and 27 minutes later...

I got my phone and texted him

 Me- If you don't come home right now I'm taking all your shoes and cutting them up with this knife🙄 play with me if you want to😘

Read at 1:37 am

I sighed closing my phone waiting for him to get home. Around 10 mins later I heard the door open and close with loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

Melly soon came into the room and looked at me with squinted eyes. I got up to go say something to him when he pushed me back down and tongue kissed me with EXTRA tongue instantly turning me on.

Welp. This argument can continue tomorrow.