Chapter 7💚

B R I A N N A

I had just woke up at around 11 when I got a text from Aaliyah.

Aaliyah- you wanna go to the mall later?

Me - yea come scoop me

Aaliyah- ight bet be there in 20

Since her birthday was coming up I was gonna get her a few things. We've gotten a lot close the past week so why not?

I had gotten dressed in a pink and white shirt , gray shorts, and my pink and white 11's.

By the time I was finished Aaliyah had pulled up. I grabbed my keys and purse and headed out the door.

"Hey bitchhh" she greeted.

"Wasscraccin hoe" I said. Once I said that her eyes went wide. "You crip?" She asked me making me nod my head.

"Me too" she said. "Fr? How long?"

"3 years, you?"

"2"

"Aight"

"Pass me the aux cord" I said once she started to pull off. "Hell no all you like to play is sap music we finna play some New York trap music" she replied plugging her phone into the aux cord playing "Welcome to the party" by Pop Smoke.

"Get lit, gun on my hip, one in the head, setting the clip" we both yelled at the top of our lungs like we were stupid.

Aaliyah's phone kept constantly going off.

"Just answer it sis" I said cuz the sound was starting to get annoying.

She rolled her eyes and answered it. I immediately heard yelling and Aaliyah has a pissed off facial expression on.

A A L I Y A H

I answered the phone only for Melly to be yelling at me pissing me off cuz I hate getting yelled at.

"WHERE TF ARE YOU AT?" He yelled.

"Nigga I'm going to the mall to treat myself for MY birthday" I yelled back cuz like who tf is he talking to.

"You could've told me" he said more calmer.

"Well now you know" I replied hanging up cuz this nigga just ruined my whole happy mood.

"It was Melly wasn't it?" Bri asked making me nod my head. "Come on let's just enjoy ourselves get our nails done and do fun stuff let's not worry about him" she replied.

"Yea you right, but I wanna get Zhuri so ima stop by the house and get her" I said. Bri nodded her head in agreement.

I parked in the drive way of the house and opened the door with my keys.

"What you got an attitude for?" Melly asked me as I got Zhuri, and was about to get dressed.

"You wanna go to the mall with mommy?" I asked her.  "Yes" she squealed dancing around. I smiled.

I picked out an outfit for her and got her dressed putting her hair into to buns.

I was about to leave when Melly pulled me back.

"What's wrong with you? What did I do?" He asked me. "Melly nothing I just wanna go to the mall and stuff" I replied trying to leave the house but this nigga still wouldn't let me.

"You not leaving till you tell me what's wrong" he stated. TUH he thought. I grabbed Zhuri and zoomed out that house before he could even say my name. I put her into the car seat and got back into the driver seat.

"Hey Zhuri" Bri coo'd to her as Zhuri giggled.

Ima Get Syi also since she decided to stay in Florida with us so why not. I texted her and asked her and she replied with a yes.

30 mins later...

We arrived at the mall and the first store we went into was PINK / Victoria Secret.
I got a bunch of under wear and even some lingerie for Melly.

I turned around to see Zhuri with bras on her head. A black one to be specific. "Mommy look they have mask in this store" she said making everyone look at her and start laughing. I took the bra off of her head and put it back where she found it before paying for my stuff and going into the next store.

FOOTLOCKER

I got MAD sneakers deadass. I got ALL the new 11's and 12's and the 5's damn I must be richer than a mf.

Aaliyah - 12 pairs

Bri- 7

Syi- 9

Zhuri- 5

3 hours later.

We had all finished with the mall and getting our nails done and were now about to head home because I was getting tired.

I dropped Bri and Syi off and were headed towards home. I parked in the driveway before getting Zhuri out of her Car seat and heading inside, since she was asleep.

I carefully put her into her room so she wouldn't have to wake up. I silently closed the door and began to walk to my room to see Melvin sitting on the bed already looking at me.