Chapter 4💙

M E L L Y

"Come on Zhuri eat please baby" I begged her. She wasn't eating because she had an attitude that her mom was gone.

She pushed the food away and crossed her arms. "I want mommy" she whined.

"Mommy went to the store to get you some of your favorite snacks" I said hoping she would believe me. She instantly got happy and danced around in her seat.

Eventually she gave in and ate the pancakes I had made. They were a little burnt but she wasn't complaining.

I don't know how ima get through this without Aaliyah.

A A L I Y A H

"Open cell 305" the officer said as we just got done showering and shit.

Once they opened it she then pushed me into the cell and I glared at her as she walked away.

"She always this aggressive, I be wanting to slap the shit outta her sometimes" I heard a girls voice coming from behind me.

I turned around to see a pretty brown skin girl.

(In the mm cuz it wouldn't load here)

"Ima end up slapping her and I'm not tryna be in here any longer" I sighed.

"My name is Brianna" she greeted.

"Aaliyah" I replied.

"What you in here for?" She asked.

"Beating a bitch up almost to death. You?"

"Set my ex house on fire" she said nonchalantly which made both of us laugh.

"Why?" I asked still laughing a bit.

"He cheated in MY house on MY bed so I said if he can have fishy bitches in MY HOUSE he just won't have a house at all"

"Oh my fucking god, I wish my boyfriend would" I said shaking my head thinking about what would happen if he did. He wouldn't even have clothes.

"What's his name?"

"You know the rapper YNW Melly?" I asked her.

"Oh my god you fr?"

"Yea been 14 years since we've been dating , we started at 7" I replied smiling.

"Awww that's so cute" she coo'd

"When do you get out?"

"In 2 days I've been in here for about 3 months" she admitted.

"That's good."

"When do you think you'll be out?"

"Melly is probably gonna nail me out soon so I'll give it a couple of days or so" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you by any chance know the rapper NBA Youngboy?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Yea he's like my brother" I said.

"Could you hook me up?"

"Hell yea you're pretty I'm sure he'll like you anyway but be careful dude has trust issues and anger issues too" I said getting on the top bunk about to fall asleep.

"Melly does to right?" She asked.

"Yup and both of them mad at the same time is never a good combination" I replied before sleep took over me.

K E N T R E L L

"Say mane when Draco get out?" Kd asked me eating MY Frosted Flakes.

"In 2 days because Melly already paid for bail" I said snatching my Frosted Flakes our of his hand putting it back on top of the fridge.

Everybody else was minding they business at they house but of course Kd bum ass came into MY house eating MY food sitting on MY couch watching MY tv.

"Kd why is yo ass even here" I asked him shaking my head sitting back on the couch.

"Cuz my mom was pissing me off" he admitted.

"Why you don't just get yo own house you have enough money" I suggested.

"Nah ima miss my momma to much mane"

"So nigga why is you- mane never mind"

This nigga gone have the nerve to put his feet on my GLASS table and I'm boutta kick them thin ass glasses off his face.

"GETCHO DAMN FEET OFF MY TABLE" I yelled at him as he jumped up.

"You ain't gotta yell gone make me go deaf"

"Ya ears to big for that" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked cupping his ear with his hand leaning forward.

Can this nigga get out of my house DAMN.