Chapter 5💚

M E L V I N

"Fuck You mean you don't got my money" I yelled at the nigga that we had locked up in the trap.

"I needed to pay bills" he whimpered like a pussy, "Please don't kill me"

"Welp you don't need to pay no bills anymore lil nigga" I said before putting a bullet in between his eyes.

"Well damn" Kd mumbled taking a seat.

"Nigga fuck is you doing let's go" I said telling the cleaners to clean this shit up and left with Kd behind me.

"Who got Zhuri?"

"Kendell and Kaliyah got her at Sherhonda house" he said referring to Kentrell's mother.

I just nodded my head and began driving.

"Where we going?" Kd asked.

"I'm taking yo black ass home tf" I said not taking my eyes off the road.

He sucked his teeth.

Idk where the nigga thought he was staying at Cuz he sure as hell won't staying with me that's a whole dub.

K A L I Y A H

"Kendell Stop give me my phone" I said as he had my phone up high to where I couldn't reach it.

"Nah cuz who tf is Jay" he asked scrunching his eyebrows looking at me.

"He's just a friend yo ass is really tripping cuz" I said shaking my head at this dudes trust issues.

"So we can have friends now!" He yelled slamming my phone onto the floor breaking it causing Zhuri to cry.

"HES GAY" I yelled at him grabbing Zhuri and walking into the guess room slamming the door and locking it.

I stayed the night here with Zhuri because I mean why not plus I didn't wanna be until the house by myself because Melly wasn't in there as much.

"Shhhh it's ok aunties baby" I said rocking Zhuri until I heard her light snores and laid her onto the bed.

Now here I am sitting here with no damn phone.

I heard a knock on the door and I wasn't going to open it because I already knew it was Kendell and he already pissed me off for today anyway.

"Just open the door Kay" he said in a soft voice that almost made me melt. I sighed and got up opening the door. He walked in and closed the door behind him as he took a seat next to me on the bed being careful not to wake Zhuri up.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Nah nigga what's up with you? If you don't trust me then what's the point in this relationship? I can't keep doing this with you Kendell cuz if there's a nigga I can find that can trust me and love me then best believe I'm gonna find him" I said shaking my head looking down.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at his hazel eyes. "I'm sorry I really am. I just don't wanna lose you to no other nigga" he admitted before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"But I don't want any other nigga" I said kissing him again but he just had to deepen it.

I then pulled away. "Stop Zhuri is right behind us and sleeping" I admitted looking at Zhuri peacefully sleeping all balled up into a ball under the covers.

Kendell sighed. "When Melly comes to get her?" He asked with a smirk on his face making me laugh a nod.

"Oooouuuu I'm finna get some pusssaaayyy" he said dancing around. I'm pretty sure Sherhonda heard him. "KENDELL COME HERE" we heard his mom yell making me bust out laughing cuz he just straight Retarded.

He smacked his teeth before leaving the room.

Sooner or later the doorbell rung. I knew it had to be Melly or Melvin so I grabbed all of Zhuri stuff and carried her downstairs.

I looked through the peephole to see Melly standing there with his face mad close to the door.

I opened the door and handed him all of Zhuri's stuff. "Thanks for taking care of her" he said. "No problem anything for my niece" I said waving to them as he walked off and strapped her into the car seat.

I hope my sister comes home soon, I miss her ass.