C H P - 22

I'm experiencing serious writer's block so this chapter may not be too good, sorry...

----

"Not yet, huh?"

----

-10 Days Remaining-
-Mall Date Pt 1-

"Welcome to the Sensational Feeling Mall!" Moonbin exclaimed, stepping out of the car. He held his arms out at his sides as if he were about to bow down to the gigantic building before them. "This is the ninth mall I have ever been to, and--"

"You kept count?"

"--it's also the mall where we actually talked and hung out for the first time!" Moonbin side glanced his friend that had stepped out of the car with him, scoffing. "And yes, I kept count." He locked the car doors and shoved his keys in his pocket. "This is where we will wander the day away!" He almost grabbed Dongmin's hand to pull him along, but decided against it and instead gestured for him to follow behind as he half walked, half skipped over to the entrance.

Moonbin would have been happy grabbing his hand, but for some reason, Dongmin had gone back to his usual self, the self that would jerk away whenever he was touched and avoid contact with the younger as much as he possibly could. The pinkette had thought that after the car ride where they held hands, the older would have loosened up a bit, and yesterday at the pool only further made this hypothesis fact for him, but as it was now, there was no way the dark-haired male would let Moonbin touch him in any way whatsoever. The younger had to of done something wrong; he just didn't know what.

"The plan for today is to buy you some clothes, then eat..." the younger paused to build some suspense. "... then we're going somewhere special, which will also be the place I'll have you read my letter. Sound good? Good." He didn't wait for any sort of response from his friend as he raced to the escalator. He waved the other over, smiling giddily once the boy stood beside him. If he didn't factor in the confusion he felt upon Dongmin's sudden change, he could confidently say that he was in a good mood today. He wasn't thinking about leaving, he wasn't thinking about the ring on his finger, he wasn't thinking about any of it. The only thing on his mind was Dongmin.

The ride up the moving stairs didn't take long, only about thirty seconds or so, yet the younger was still groaning as if it had taken a life time. He was excited for today, partly because he would get to spend yet another full day with Dongmin, partly because he would get to visit the place where he had truly come to meet the love of his life, but mostly because he would get to spoil his friend like there was no tomorrow. "Which shop would you like to go to first? We can go anywhere you want to."

"Hmm..." Dongmin halted at the top of the escalator, examining the exterior of all the shops in his line of sight. "Double-B YG...? His head tilted in confusion, and he took a moment to look over the logo. Why hadn't he heard of this place before? Was it new? "Bin, let's go over there." He pointed to the store with the big letters 'Double-B YG' hung slanted over the entrance.

"Okay," Moonbin agreed. He followed behind the older as he made his way over to the interesting looking shop. His hands were out at his sides slightly, making him waddle with each and every step. It was a habit he had developed at a young age for whenever he was excited or embarrassed. Usually though, when he was feeling discontent, he would puff his cheeks out as well. "Why'd you decide on this place? What makes it so intriguing?" He caught up to Dongmin quickly and poked his head out in front of the older guy as they walked. His thin lips puckered out in a pout when all the other did was laugh. "Why are you laughing?"