C H P - 12

"Don't go..."

----

The words rang in Moonbin's ears. Don't go? What was that supposed to mean? And why did the words make his heart start to pound and his chest clench with anxiousness? 

Oh.

He knew why. 

It was because soon enough, he would have to go. He would have to leave everything behind. Dongmin would have to be gone from his life; there was no way around it. The pinkette knew the sleeping male hadn't known what he was saying, nor what he was doing; he was sleeping, after all. But still... the unintentional depth of the words clung to Moonbin's mind, making him feel even worse than he originally did.

"Dongmin..." The younger smiled wryly, gently grasping the dark-haired male's fingers and removing them from his sleeve. "If only you knew..." He placed Dongmin's hand back on the couch, trying his hardest not to wake him from his slumber. Not now. He wouldn't wake him up now.

The pink-haired male backed away from the couch. He supposed going to the others first would be a better move on his part. With the older sleeping as he was, Moonbin doubted that he could bare watching him anymore. If he would've stayed, his eyes would have most certainly fell to the male's milky skin, then perhaps to his messy bed hair. He would've sat there admiring him for a long time, simply wishing things were different, simply wishing that maybe he wouldn't have to go after all, maybe even that he would get Dongmin to fall just as in love with him as he himself was. 

But no.

Life wasn't fair.

And Moonbin wasn't going to waste his time wishing it was. 

So, he left. He exited the living room, treading up the stairs quietly. The first thing he did when entering his bedroom was take a split second to coo at just how adorable everyone seemed. The other four boys were in the same positions as they were earlier. The only thing that changed was the placement of a hand or a leg. Moonbin watched with a small smile, yet just as it did earlier, the smile contorted to one of pain. He really was all alone. Sanha had Minhyuk, Myungjun had Jinwoo, and Dongmin? Well, he had his minions. As for Moonbin, what did he have?

Nothing.

He had nothing, nothing beside the sadness in his heart, which he felt whenever he was alone, or whenever he was looking upon other happy people, just as he was now. Oh, how he wished it wasn't the way it was. If it wasn't, maybe he would be one of those happy people as well.

He shook his head, taking a deep breath. Now wasn't the time to be getting all sentimental. He had 14 days left, and he would spend those 14 days being happy and having fun, not with a heavy chest and tear stained cheeks. 

He forced a believable smile onto his face and focused back on the task at hand. His grin grew as he swung an arm over his chest, stretching. He did the same with the other arm and smirked. 

"Here goes nothing..." He jumped up and threw himself onto the bed, practically landing straight on top of the two boys. "Wake up, you lovebirds!" He sat on Minhyuk's stomach, shaking him to and froe, reaching over and smacking Sanha's arm. "I have coffee and donuts, my dudes! Get up!" He rolled on top of the two. When he heard a groan come from the pile of limbs, he knew a part of his job was done, so he rolled off them and onto the two males on their makeshift mattress. He winced when his side slammed into the hard floor, but he didn't let it faze him. He let out a cough as the air was knocked out of him, still continuing on with what he was doing. "It's your turn, parents!" he croaked, wiggling back and forth on top of them.