C H P - 14

"And trust me, he won't leave out a single detail."

----

Myungjun's smirk only grew when he saw panic flash through the two youngest's eyes. "Well, hey, think of it this way." He laughed as he went and plopped down on Jinwoo's lap, of who acted like this type of thing was completely normal. The blonde leaned back into the leader's chest and folded his arms. "It's better to get scolded for it now than get scolded for it later."

Jinwoo set his chin on the oldest's shoulder, nodding along with his statement. "It's not the fact that you're gay for each other, no, that's not it. Besides, just about everyone in here is either gay or bi, the majority being bi, but that's off subject." He slid his arms around Myungjun's waist and continued on, "It's the fact that you did... things." He coughed uncomfortably at the thought, shaking his head to rid it from his mind. "If anything, that's what you'll get yelled at for."

"Yeah," Moonbin added, legs stretched out in front of him. "It's nothing too bad, right? It's not like you went and had sex," his eyes narrowed at them, "right?"

Sanha and Minhyuk gulped, frantically shaking their heads. 

"Then I guess you're good." Moonbin slung his arm over the couch cushions. "For now, at least."

Sanha hesitantly met eyes with the three elders who were staring him and his half-boyfriend down. Heat rushed to his cheeks in great waves, leaving him wishing he could just disappear. "O-oh!" he stuttered. He lifted his wrist so it landed in his line of sight. He read the time on his imaginary watch, forcing out a laugh. "Look at the time! It's time for Minhyuk and I to head home, right, Minhyuk?" When he received no answer, he nudged the dancer discreetly with his elbow. "Right, Minhyuk?"

"R-right," the brunette finally answered. "We really should be getting home. I wouldn't want to annoy you all day." He pulled the purple-haired male up from the floor by his arm, flashing a nervous smile. "We'll just grab our stuff from upstairs, and then," he pat down his pajama pants, "then we'll be out of your hair." 

Sanha hurriedly pulled Minhyuk up the steps. It was only a minute before they came rushing back down the staircase. They both gave a quick, awkward wave before racing out the door.

"Bye~" Myungjun sang, waving his hand back and forth in the air. The moment they were gone, his sweet smile fell, instead being replaced by a mischievous one. He turned to Moonbin, still sitting comfortably on Jinwoo's lap. "I can trust you to fill Min in on all the details?"

The pinkette nodded.

"Good." The blonde pat the arms around him, sliding from out of the mouse's hold. "We should probably be going, too." He exchanged a glance with Jinwoo. He sighed inaudibly when the leader only stared back in confusion. The short one bent down and whispered something into his ear; that was when Jinwoo's eyes lit in realization, and he stood up from the recliner.

"Right, right. We should be going." The second oldest pat Moonbin's shoulder as he maneuvered past his legs and made his way up the stairs, Myungjun following close behind.

"What was that about?" the pinkette mumbled to himself. "Idiots..." He frowned and turned, facing the person he had loved in secret for all these years. Did it really have to continue on this way? He swept a stray strand of hair from Dongmin's forehead and smiled slightly. How beautiful his best friend was...

"Are you gonna tell us goodbye, or are you going to continue gazing at Min as if he held your heart tightly in his grasp?"

"Wow, Myungjunnie, when did you become a writer?"

The short blonde scoffed, shaking his head. "I'll take that as your goodbye, idiot. Call me if you need anything."

"I always will."

"Good." And with that, the two bid adieu and slipped out the door.

Moonbin let out a deep sigh and sunk onto the ground. It was the silence that got him. Just the feeling of suddenly being alone... it made him want to cry. Of course, he wasn't alone, though. He had to keep that in his mind. Dongmin was just behind him, even if he was still sound asleep. At least now that everyone was gone, he could gaze at his beloved in peace. 

The male tucked his legs in and spun around. His eyes landed on the way Dongmin's lips were parted slightly as he slept. What he would give just to kiss those lips, even just once. "It's not fair..." the pinkette complained under his breath. "None of this is fair..." He swallowed down the lump that was forming in his throat. He gazed longingly at the sleeping boy, head now tucked snuggly in his elbow, arm resting across the cushions as it did earlier. He needed this male in his life like the desert needed water. He didn't know how he was going to cope once he was forced to leave all this behind, to leave Dongmin behind. 

Moonbin's face dropped in sadness, thumb lightly sweeping across the soft canvas of Dongmin's cheek. 

I love you. I love you so much.

His heart clenched. 

If only he could spend just one more year with the boy who held the stars in the palm of his hand.

The male sighed, closing his eyes.

Maybe if he fell back asleep, he could block out the nagging feeling in his mind. 

----

When Moonbin awoke, the sun had disappeared, the sky dark. Did I really sleep that long? he wondered.

He groaned slightly. His body hurt from staying in the same position all this time, in an uncomfortable position at that. He blinked a few times, just to assure that he stayed awake. He took a long intake of breath, pulling out his phone from his jean pocket. The time read 9:30 PM. He had a notification that signaled his mother had texted him at the top of his screen. He almost dropped his phone in surprise when he read the message.

----

Sorry, sweetie, but I'm caught up in paper work. Looks like I'll be pulling an all-nighter. See you tomorrow, sleep well hun :)

----

Moonbin sighed and tucked his cellphone back in the confinement of his pocket. His mother almost never had to be at work all night. He looked up, smiling tiredly when he noticed that Dongmin was still sleeping contently. "Must have really needed that sleep, huh?" he chuckled. He stretched his arms up above his head and yawned. It was when he rubbed at his eyes that another thought struck him. 

Tonight... it was the night he had to say it. If he wanted to spend the time he had left with Dongmin happily, he would have to, wouldn't he?

His heart sped up in anticipation.

Tonight would have to be the night.

----

the support this story is getting is making my head spin omg, thank you all

-Author 🖤