C H P - 18

'Plan to Make My Moon and Stars Love Me As I Love Him'

----

-Thirteen Days Remaining-
-Flower Garden Date-

"C'mon, c'mon, wake up," Moonbin whined as he shook Dongmin's shoulders back and forth. "We have somewhere we need to go." The pink-haired boy tried to pull the thick blanket off his friend, hoping it would speed up the process, but the sleeping boy only unconsciously gripped the cotton and tugged it back up past his shoulders.  

The younger smirked as an idea struck his mind. He stopped trying to take the blanket from the sleeping male, instead lowering his lips to the other's ear. "If you get up..." He paused to think for a minute. He grimaced at his own thought; after all, he was going to be spending enough money as it was, but nonetheless, he continued, whispering softly, "I'll buy you a minion stuffie..."

Dongmin's eyes slowly fluttered open. He felt his ears burning, almost not processing what his friend said to him, the breath of air that came with each syllable lingering on the tips of his ears. "Bin..." he groaned, hands slowly reaching up to cover the side of his head from under the covers. "You know," he forced himself up into a sitting position, even though his head was still spinning from exhaustion, "that my ears are sensitive."

Moonbin grinned and leaned back from the older. He was sitting on his legs, as if he were about to bow down to the beautiful boy, and his hands gripped his knees slightly. Despite his playful demeanor, he looked like an obedient puppy, even his eyes were twinkling. "I know." He smiled widely as Dongmin sat up. 

The dark-haired male spared his friend a quick glance before turning away. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Why?" Moonbin tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Did you forget I love you?"

"Ah, right..." The older's voice seemed hesitant and perhaps even disappointed. 

The fabricated bewilderment the other was feeling became somewhat genuine. He looked down to his lap, biting his lip. Don't do that... he thought. Don't make it seem like you hate me. He pursed his lips and turned back to the quiet male. "I'm still me..."

"What?" Dongmin set his hands on either side of him, pushing himself off the edge of the mattress. He didn't spare the pinkette a glance. He was afraid to. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Moonbin sighed. "Nothing. Never mind." He scooted off the bed, following in his friend's footsteps. He was all ready to leave, fully clothed, hair brushed yet messy, the way everyone liked it. He hoped Dongmin liked it that way, too. All he had to do now was wait for the older to get dressed and straighten himself up.

Finally turning to face the boy with pink hair, the older questioned, "Where are we going, anyway?" In a way, he knew the way that they were talking was too casual, too normal. After last night, nothing was going to be normal, he knew that, but he couldn't bring himself to change anything. 

"It's a surprise."

"Can you at least give me a hint? I need to know what type of clothes to wear."

"Oh, uh..." Moonbin chuckled softly. "Let me just find an outfit for you." He walked over to his closet, ignoring any type of protest that came from the boy he loved. He searched through all of his shirts and hoodies before finally pulling out a baggy purple t-shirt, along with an even baggier pink hoodie. He tossed them to his friend, then made his way over to his dresser, where he retrieved a simple pair of white jeans. "There, that should be good."