[p.p.] | coronation ball

Imagine: Peter Pevensie is crowned High King of Narnia, and afterwards you two share a slow dance, and he asks you if you'll go back to England with him, and if you'll be his girlfriend

__________________________

   You watched as Peter become the High King of Narnia and you smiled at him, not even realizing he smiled back. Once his coronation ended, a grand ball followed, as that was the Narnian tradition. Peter came to you and asked you if would share a slow dance. You agreed, of course. And as you danced he made the conversation.

"(Y/N), I think you know this isn't a secret, but I'll say it anyway. I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Peter." You replied.

"I was hoping you did." He laughed.

And you danced for a moment more and then Peter began to speak again.

"I know that Narnia is your home, (Y/N), but I want you to come to England with me. Please." He said.

"England?" You asked, a little shocked.

"Or I'll stay here." He said.

"Because, I can't live without you. I want you to be my girlfriend and maybe someday my wife." He explained, blushing profusely.

"Wife?" You asked, almost brought to tears by the sweet sentiment.

"I'm hoping so. I want to be with you, (Y/N), and I won't let us not being from the same world tear us apart." He explained.

"Well, Peter, I think with Edmund growing in his swordsmanship, Susan becoming a grand lady of the court, and Lucy making good friends here, you won't be leaving very soon." You laughed.

"Well then I suppose, I'll just have to stay here with you for a while." He said.

"I won't mind." You replied.

   And so for the next few hours you two danced and enjoyed the coronation ball, unaware of just how long the Pevensies would be staying in Narnia.