[e.p.] | rapunzel

Imagine: Being Miraz's real daughter

Imagine: Being Miraz's real daughter. You have been locked up in a high tower your whole life to avoid the world. But when the Narnians invade the castle, Edmund stands on the tower right below yours. So you meet and you end up liking him a lot, and he likes you too.
____________________________

   You had been in this tower since you were 5. So why did it just now start feeling lonely? You were 16, and had never been outside of the castle, let alone outside of your tower, which was locked and guarded from the outside.

   You went out to the balcony and rested your elbows on the balcony railing, putting your hands on your cheeks. You breathed in the evening air, which smelled different. It smelled like what you'd always thought a guy would smell like.

"Okay what the hell does this even do?" You heard an unfamiliar voice whisper.

   You looked down into the balcony below you and saw a boy, about your age, who looked like someone from a textbook you'd once read. He looked like one of the Kings of Old, King Edmund the Just.

"Excuse me?" You whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Woah..." He said and looked around.

"Up here!" You said.

He looked up and smiled at you.

"Well, hello." He smiled, "No one said there would be pretty girls involved in this."

"I don't know about pretty..." You laughed.

"Oh and look, how she laughs. Like moonlight." He joked.

"Oh will you shut up Romeo?" You joked back.

"Who might you be?" He asked.

"Princess (Y/N)." You replied.

"Well I'm King Edmund." He smiled, and that charmingness pushed you over. And you realized that you kind of liked this boy.

"As in King Edmund the Just of Narnia?" You asked.

"Why yes." He smiled.

"You're over a 1000 years old!" You said in shock.

"No, I'm just 16." He laughed.

"I learned about you, and your siblings. All about the Golden Age. I read up on it." I smiled at the thought.

"Did a professor teach you?" He asked.

"Oh no." I laughed, "I'm in this tower almost all the time. My father, King Miraz keeps me up here. He's not so kind to me. He wanted a son you know." You sighed.

"Why? He's got the most beautiful girl ever." Edmund smiled.

"Stop flirting, or I may fall in love, Romeo." You laughed.

"I wouldn't mind, Rapunzel." He smiled, "I just don't understand why you stay here."

"Because I can't escape, Edmund. I've tried that. I always get caught." You sighed.

"Then run away with me now. The Narnians are all here. Your Father won't realize you're gone." Edmund replied.

"How do I get down to you?" You asked.

"Jump, my Rapunzel." He smiled.

So you did. You jumped right into Edmund's arms and he smiled at you.

"You wouldn't have jumped if you didn't like me, your majesty." He smiled.

"You're right." You laughed.

"Is it too soon to-" He began.

But you finished his thought and wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a kiss.

"No, but only because you're my hero." You joked.