'Robbers' by The 1975 (4/4 Preference)

Summary: Stories with your fav based on 'Robbers' by The 1975.
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. (Smut / Oral; Male Receiving)
Calum's and Michael parts are Gang-related, and  Michael has a hospitalization theme (Trigger Warning: Mention of Severe Injury) (Words: 1.6k)
--

Ashton
You've got a pretty kinda dirty face
When she's leaving your home she's begging you, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay

I look down at her as she bobs her head along the length of my cock; holy shit she looks so innocent. But her tongue is swirling around the head of my cock and her eyes are tearing up, and the twinkle in her eyes shows me that she has me exactly where she wants me, writhing as she takes me in her mouth, belly aching for me to cum down her throat.
"Shit, you look so good on your knees for me..." I groan, pulling at her hair. Her smirk reaches her ears as she takes my cock out of her mouth and tilts her head to the side, pressing kisses along my length, while her piercing stare is fixed on me.
She just hums softly, letting a moan or two slip from her lips as she trails them up to my tip, just before she wraps them around my tip again, tongue flicking against it.

I lay on my bed, exhausted after two rounds. My eyes are barely open, but I can see her silhouette as she slips inside her clothes.
"You have to take off?" I ask her, earning a chuckle.
"You'll see me tomorrow." She replies, zipping up her jeans.
"I guess you're right. Call me when you make it home, ok love?" I ask her, smiling at her.
She chuckles and shakes her head, quickly finishing getting dressed.
She picks up her phone from the nightstand and leans down to press a kiss on my lips before she turns and walks to the door. But before she exits, she stops in her tracks, turning to look at me with a questionable look on her face.
"Will you stay?" She asks me. I look at her confused, trying to figure out what she is talking about.
"We are at my house and you are the one leaving..." I state, making her roll her eyes.
"I don't mean that, love. I am asking you if you are going to stay in my life. Because I am too invested in this for you to walk out in two months or in a year because you got bored of me, of whatever this is that we have. So, please tell me... Will you stay?" She almost pleads at me, staring into my soul as she waits for me to respond.

Calum
I'll give him one more time
We'll give you one more fight
Said one more lie
Will I know you

"Stop fucking lying to me." She screams at me, stomping her foot on the floor. Her face is red and her hands are trembling, but she looks at me sternly, demanding a truth I am not sure I can reveal to her.
"I am not." I deny it once more, even though having to lie to her makes my stomach twitch.
"This is bullshit... Just tell me the fucking truth, I deserve the truth. Where did you get the money?" She asks me. I try to walk closer to her, but she backs away, almost too scared of me to let me approach her. She looks at me as she doesn't know me like I am alien to her.
"Baby, please listen to me. I am not lying to you. Dylan lent me some money so we wouldn't get thrown out of the house..." I explain to her; of course, the truth would pull her away from me and I would rather choke on my lies than have her taken away from my arms.
"More debts? Fucking hell, Calum. How are we going to pay them up?" She asks me, pressing her hand against her forehead. She slides her back down the wall behind her, bringing her knees to her chest. My breath hitches to the back of my throat; I have broken her.
"Baby, we will figure it out. It is me and you against the world, remember? No matter what, we are together. I will never let anything hurt you, remember?" I ask her; all the promises I have given her mean more than the world to me, I will let nothing and no one touch her.
"Tell me the truth." She demands, looking at me with teary eyes.
"This is the truth, baby." I sigh. She nods and wipes away her tears before she gulps and raises her glance at me.
"Swear. Swear on my life." She commands, making me freeze for a moment.
"I swear on your life." I try to assure her. She softens, running her hand through her hair.
"Ok then. But if you are lying to me, this is the last time we are having this fight. The next one I am leaving your life for good." She states.

Luke
She had a face straight outta magazine
God only knows but you'll never leave her

"Morning, angel." I hum as I press my body against hers from behind. She looks at me through the mirror in front of the sink, smiling softly as she blends her makeup. 
"Morning. Thought you would sleep in today." She comments as I nestle my head in the crook of her neck. 
"Hoped I could sneak a couple of minutes before you would have to leave." I reply, earning a chuckle. 
"Well, if you promise not to mess with my makeup, I guess we have a few minutes." She replies, turning to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. 
"Mmm, how many minutes?" I ask her, licking my lips. 
"Not that long..." She waves her finger in front of my face. 
"I can be quick." I reply, picking her up ad setting her on the small counter next to the sink. 
"I don't want it quick. Not after all the time you've been away, at least." She giggles, stroking her knuckles over my stubble-covered face. 
"It wasn't that long." I protest, pulling her closer by her thighs. Her romp rises up, revealing her skin and my eyes travel to every inch of her body, clothed or not. 
"It was long enough for me to forget how good it felt when you are touching me." She mumbles, pushing my chin up with her fingertips. 
"Can you just shut up for a moment, princess?" I ask her, stroking her face. She pouts but stops talking, giving me time to study her face in silence. I take in her eyes and how their color change as the light hits them, I take in her cute nose and dimples, then her lips. She is the most beautiful human I have ever laid my eyes upon, inside and out. She certainly deserves something better, but she insists on staying with me.
"Hey, loverboy. What are you thinking?" She asks me softly, smiling; her nose scrunches up and her eyes form little lines as her cheeks are pushed up. 
"Nothing. Just admiring you." I shrug my shoulders. 
"I know I look like a museum exhibit, but not only you can look, but you are allowed to touch as well." She whispers, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me closer. 
God, I swear, I would rather die than let her walk out of my life.

Michael
She says, babe, you look so cold, you look so cold, you look so cold
You look so cold, you look so cold, you look so cold

My eyes are fixed at the door as I wait for her to walk into the room. I have undergone every examination, every test, everything they have put me through, but waiting to see her and anticipating her reaction to my state is the most painful of them all.
She hesitantly walks in, stopping a couple of steps from the door as her eyes fall on me.
"Hi..." I speak weakly, my body a little too tired already, even though I have just woke up. She bursts in tears, rushing to my side.
"Don't ever do that to me again. Never." She sobs, laying her head on my chest. I whimper in discomfort, startling her to stand up. She pulls the chair from the side of the bed, bringing it closer to me and sitting down.
"I am here, baby. I am fine." I try to comfort her.
"I am fine, my ass. God, how did they do that to you?" She asks, pointing to all the bruises and wounds on my body.
"Hush... I told the doctors and the police it was an accident. And if they ask you, you say the same." I say and she rolls her eyes.
"I fucking remember the script, Michael. Just tell me what happened." She becomes more mellow, trying to comfort me now.
"It's best if you don't know, princess." I sigh and she nods, sniffling as she tries to hold back.
"When they brought you in, you looked dead. Cold and lifeless. I will never fucking forget that image, it's been in my head ever since. Tell me that I will never have to go through that again. Please, promise me." She cries out, lowering her head and letting her forehead touch my hand. I huff; I don't want to lie to her.
"I can't promise that, my love." I let out and she whimpers.
"If I ever have to put you in the ground because of this 'job', I will fucking bury myself along with you. So, bear that in mind the next time you pick a mission." She states sternly, getting up from the chair and walking out of the room, leaving me with a heavy stomach and a head-spinning with images.