CHAPTER 22

Y/N'S POV
Okay I'm at the restaurant, I arrived before Momo... I wonder how will she react once I tell her to be my girlfriend. This is what the restaurant prepared, oh, and have I mentioned that I already bought her gift for today? Oh, there is Momo!
-Momo: Hi Y/N, oh my gosh what is this?! (surprised)

 This is what the restaurant prepared, oh, and have I mentioned that I already bought her gift for today? Oh, there is Momo! -Momo: Hi Y/N, oh my gosh what is this?! (surprised)

-Y/N: Do you like it? I've been thinking about this for a while... And I think that although we'll have such a difficult moment because of the dating ban, I want to be with you... I love you, I really do, and that's why I thought we should have the next step. Do you want to be my girlfriend Momo? (smiles)

MOMO'S POV
Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! That's why he wanted to see me, he wanted to ask me out... And yesterday i was thinking to break up with him... Now what should I do? Keep on with what i thought or follow what Sana told me and go further... Ugh, I don't know what to do!
-Y/N: Uhm, you don't need to answer right now... If you answer after we have eaten, I'll be okay. Oh, I forgot... I have you something. I'm glad to introduce you this little buddy! (smiles)

-Y/N: I don't know exactly his race, I just decided to adopt him

-Y/N: I don't know exactly his race, I just decided to adopt him... Uhm, you can give him a name. It's yours. (smiles)
-Momo: Like really?! He's really cute! But where is he going to stay while I'm in USA? (worried)
-Y/N: I can take care of him meanwhile, that way, you'll have a reason to return to me... (smiles)

Y/N is as sweet as the puppy or even more... It's hard to believe what he was when I met him. Now what should I do? If I accept the puppy, I would be accepting being his girlfriend... But, that's what my heart wants, I want to be with Y/N.
-Momo: Okay, take care our baby while I'm not here, I'll trust you. (smiles)
-Y/N: Our baby? (blushes)
-Momo: He needs a father as well, and you are going to be my boyfriend, so yeah... It's our baby. (smiles)
-Y/N: Then... It's a yes? (happy)
-Momo: Yup (smiles)
-Y/N: Awesome! Perfect!
-Momo: Y/N
-Y/N: Hmm?
-Momo: Look at me...

When he looks at me I grab gently his face and pecks him, yeah it's the first time we kiss on the lips... It's already time for it, we went through a lot until this precious arrived. We look into each other's eyes and smile. Now it's embarrassing...
-Y/N: W-What was that for? (blushed)
-Momo: We need to start having for skinship, don't you think so? (blushed)
-Y/N: Whatever you say babe... (smiles) I love it~ oh, shouldn't you give this buddy a name?
-Momo: It's a girl or a boy?
-Y/N: It's a girl... (smiles)
-Momo: And why does he have a...
-Y/N: Oh yeah, you are right it's a boy! How stupid can I be?! (laughs)
-Momo: (laughs) Okay, let's see how should I name this little guy...
-Y/N: Van? Rex? Thor?
-Momo: Let me decide! (laughs) I would like to name him... Lay! (smiles)
-Y/N: Lay? Okay, then his name is Hirai Lay! (smiles)

-Momo: I think it's better for him to be Yook Lay, because maybe in a future I need to change my name as well

-Momo: I think it's better for him to be Yook Lay, because maybe in a future I need to change my name as well... (smiles)
-Y/N: You are right, that'll probably happen, so let's name him already Yook Lay (smiles)
-Momo: (smiles) Now, shouldn't we eat something? You promised me some jokbal...
-Y/N: Yeah, I don't break my promises, I'll call the waiter (smiles)

We called the waiter and ordered what we wanted to eat, meanwhile we start talking about what are we going to do from now on...
-Momo: So what's the planning? We have the dating ban...
-Y/N: We'll need to keep this secretly, at least until my dating ban ends... But after so, I'll announce it. (smiles) Fortunayely, if JYP allows us, we'll be able to make it public when yours ends...
-Momo: Right, I think that we need the best of luck for this... (smiles)
-Y/N: I won't look at any other girls, I promise. (smiles)
-Momo: And I won't look at any other boys (smiles)

We did the pinky promise, and that's how we decided what to do from now on.

NARRATOR'S POV
Just as they decided, they kept it secretly as much as they could... Of course, it was not an easy task, Dispatch and other companies tried to make it public but it always ended up as fake rumors. Y/N finally debuted and his group won a big popularity so because of that they had to take even more caution... In another way, Momo kept of having a successful career. Lay lived with Y/N when Momo wasn't at Korea, but then he returned to Twice's dorm...

The years kept on and Twice finally decided to disband, at that moment, Y/N and Momo talked with JYP and told him about their secret relationship for the past years... The CEO, agreed of letting them to make it public, so Y/N took advance of the situation and asked Momo to marry him... Just as they said, she changed her name into Yook Momo, and they started having a married relationship.

It was a big revolution at the kpop's industry but fans agreed to let them have a happy married life. So that's how they started living under the same roof.

 So that's how they started living under the same roof

(Imagine its Y/N and Momo)

-THE END-