CHAPTER 6

YAIKO'S POV
Just as we decided we started dating, and I think that today is our tenth date already, I have to admit that I had fun with him a lot... He's a really nice guy, after all, he's really caring and kind once you know him.
-Y/N: So, uh, do you want to taste my ice cream as well? (smiles)

-Yaiko: Yeah sure, I'm sure it's delicious! (tastes it) Uhmm, yummy! (smiles)-Y/N: Oh uh, you have some ice cream in your face

-Y/N: Oh uh, you have some ice cream in your face... (laughs)
-Yaiko: Can you take it off so I don't do a mess of myself? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, of course... (smiles and takes it off)

He then stayed staring at my lips, and I do the same thing with him... Did the moment arrive? Are we really going to kiss? He was just inches away from me and he closed his eyes, I do the same thing but when I could feel his breathing I put my hand between our lips... I can't do this! I think I don't like him the way he does!
-Yaiko: I'm really sorry Y/N, it's just that I dont think that I like you the same way you do...
-Y/N: Oh gosh, I was going to tell you the same thing...
-Yaiko: What do you mean? (confused)
-Y/N: After dating you, I realized that I liked that kind of relationship, I mean... I like our friendship, I don't think we need to go farther... We are good just as friends, right? (smiles)
-Yaiko: You couldn't say it better! (smiles)
-Y/N: Good, so uh, well... We can continue to meet up... (smiles)
-Yaiko: Yeah, I would like to but soon I'll start being busy...
-Y/N: Why?
-Yaiko: I'm not good at English, and well, you know that we'll be having our exams soon so I have to study for it. I know, it's horrible... (jokes)
-Y/N: You know? I could just help you... (smiles)
-Yaiko: Oh really? That's really sweet from you, thank you Y/N-kun! (smiles)
-Y/N: You are more than welcome shortie...(smiles)
-Yaiko: Don't call me like that, you dork! (frowns)
-Y/N: Sorry, not sorry... (laughs) I'll walk you home, it's getting late...
-Yaiko: Okay, thanks... (smiles)

And just as he said, he walked me home. Today was fun, and we decided to stop with the couple thing to be just friends, it's the best for the both of us. He was my bully, for a moment I thought he was my lover, and he ended up being one of my best friends... I like it!

Y/N'S POV
Phew. That was close, I thought we would really end up being a couple... I really made a mistake when I said that I liked her, cause I didn't. But know that I know what was the "looser", I discovered that she's fun to be with... I won't bully her anymore, or at least, I'll try... I don't want to loose my friends neither...

Aish, why did I get into this difficult situation?

The days passed and I started helping Yaiko with English, but soon I also started heading to her house... At first I was kind of uncomfortable, I didn't know how would they family react... I mean, I heard that her dad was a really serious man, but it results that he's just protective with his family...
-Yaiko: Y/N... I don't understand this thing of the "verb to be"?
-Y/N: (chuckles) Yeah of course you just have to- (someone's rings the doorbell) Maybe it's your mom?
-Yaiko: Impossible, she's at the kitchen...
-Y/N: Well, I'll go open, wait here and take a look of what else you don't understand...
-Yaiko: Got it teacher! (smiles)

I headed downstairs and open the door, I think that she's her older sister Momo, the idol... But she has a different hair color?
-Y/N: Uhm, hi...
-Momo: What kid? You don't recognize me? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, yeah I do... It's just that, Uhm... You got your hair dyed with another color...
-Momo: Oh... Yeah. Well I guess that you are here because of Yaiko, you are a good boyfriend... Good job kiddo. (pats his head)
-Yaiko: Momo unnie! (hugs her)
-Momo: I can see that you were having fun with your boyfriend... (smirks)
-Yaiko: Oh Uhm... He was just helping me with English... (smiles)

Hey, why didn't you tell her we are not going out?
-Momo: So, does he treat you the way he has to? (smiles)

Hey, why didn't you tell her we are not going out? -Momo: So, does he treat you the way he has to? (smiles)

-Yaiko: Yeah, unnie he's totally as good as he has to... But oh! Look how late it is... He should probably have to return... Right, Y/N?
-Y/N: Uh yeah... I have to, uhm, welcome home Momo noona... And see you tomorrow Yaiko (smiles)
-Yaiko: I'll walk you out, wait here Momo unnie... (smiles)
-Momo: (nods) Take your time you couple!

And then Yaiko walked me out, I don't understand a thing of what's happening here... I need an explanation...
-Y/N: Would you mind to explain?
-Yaiko: Yeah, look I told her that we are together... It's all because I dont want her to worry about me when she's at Korea, if she thinks that I have you, she thinks that I'm protected so she doesn't worry... I want her to focus totally in her career... So if you could act just while she's here...
-Y/N: Okay, I understand... But none of my friends have to know about this, okay?
-Yaiko: You could look for new friends, it pises me off that you are embarrassed of me and you hide our friendship. (looks down)
-Y/N: I can't do so, I would loose my position as the school's prince...
-Yaiko: Ugh, whatever... This conversation has no sense. I'll return inside, thanks for helping me with English.
-Y/N: No prob, I'll see you tomorrow.
-Yaiko: Yeah, see you tomorrow. (smiles)

Okay, so now I have to pretend being Yaiko's boyfriend, and her sister returned back. How can I get her to see my skills singing? Oh, I have a great idea! Get ready world, Yook Y/N is coming!

YAIKO'S POV
I entered back inside, and Momo was with mom at the kitchen, she always loved food so it really makes sense that she's there...
-Momo: How is that mom didn't know about your relationship with Y/N?
-Mom: I want to know about it as well, he was your bully, then you told me that you were friends and now Momo says that you are going out...
-Yaiko: Yeah, that's true. We are going out, we even kissed. I'm sorry for hiding it, I didn't know how would you react, and dad, I can't tell dad.
-Mom: Oh, now it makes sense, don't worry we'll keep it as a secret. (smiles)
-Yaiko: Good, that's really good... (smiles)

Awesome! Now we don't have to act as a couple here, because we are going to keep it as a "secret". Phew, that was close, I thought I would have to go out with Y/N...

(A: Hey guys, I'm sorry to say this, but I got a cold and right now I'm sick which means that I won't be able to update for some days... I'll try my best to get well as soon as possible, so wait patiently for the next chapter! ✌️😎)