CHAPTER 15

MOMO'S POV
I'm heading to my practice room where all my members are waiting for me... I can't believe what Y/N told me yesterday, I'm really hurted. But why couldn't I let him alone at the infirmary?
-Y/N: Noona!

Don't turn around, don't turn around, dont turn around...
-Y/N: Noona I can explain! Let me explain you everything, please!

Shit! I'm turning around...
-Momo: I don't want to hear your--(he hugs me)

(imagine its you and Momo) -Y/N: I can explain everything

-Y/N: I can explain everything... Let me apologize, Yaiko and I lied to you... She didn't want you to worry and I wanted to become a trainee.
-Momo: You used me, and you both lied to me! How do you think that I feel now? You didn't change at all, you are just the same egotistic and arrogant bully that I met...
-Y/N: I promise that I'm not! Thanks to that, Yaiko and I turned into really friends... And about lying, it was everything so you don't worry about her... You know, she's stronger than what you think she is. And about me, I just can apologize, I don't have any excuse.
-Momo: Let go of me...
-Y/N: I won't, I want to make up things and return to be like we were before...
-Momo: We can't do such thing, I feel used by you! I can't trust you anymore... Let me go or else I'll call someone...
-Y/N: Please noona just- (I slap him)
-Momo: I told you to let me go.

Oh shit, I slapped him, I didn't mean to... But if she continued hugging me I would had forgotten him, and now my feelings towards him are a mess cause he's not my sister's boyfriend anymore...
-Y/N: We are not done noona, I won't give up on you. (smiles and leaves)

How can he keep on smiling after I slapped him? And why does he want to keep our relationship like before, if he's not my sister's boyfriend, there's nothing between we two... Right?

Y/N'S POV
I have to get noona trusting me back, it's not because of Yaiko that I was like that with her... I really appreciate her for everything she did for me, I hope I can make up things with her.
-Felix: How did it go?
-Y/N: Not too good... I have to do something for her... (looks down)
-Felix: Why dont you buy her something?
-Y/N: For example...?
-Felix: What kind of gifts did you give to your girlfriend?
-Y/N: None cause I was on a fake relationship... Ugh, I don't know what to do.
-Felix: Want to spend more time with her?
-Y/N: Huh?
-Felix: I came up with a really good idea, look you are struggling with Korean and she could teach you... You could take that opportunity to made up things... (smiles)

-Y/N: Have you always been this smart? (jokes)-Felix: Hey! You are so mean

-Felix: Hey! You are so mean... (rolls his eyes) Anyways let's to practice, I heard that JYP will soon come to see how we are improving.
-Y/N: I see, I'll tell him about the teaching thing.

We started training and the next day JYP appeared, I waited until we were done training to talk with him.
-JYP: How can I help you Y/N?
-Y/N: I wanted to talk with you because I have to confess that I'm struggling to learn Korean quickly, and I thought that maybe subaenim could help me with it (smiles)
-JYP: They are really busy, you know that's impossible.
-Y/N: Yeah that's right, Felix is not as smart as he seemed before.
-JYP: What?
-Y/N: Nothing, nothing... Thanks sir for your time. (smiles)
-JYP: Yeah, oh and you improved a lot, congrats.
-Y/N: Thanks (bows)

Aish, how am I supposed to make up things now? She doesn't want to talk with me, and she told me not to talk with the rest of the members neither... How can i- Yaiko! That's it!

Me: Hey there you kid! I need you to help me with something really important... 🙄

Yaiko: What have you done this time? 🤦

Me: I told everything to your sister the other day and now she doesn't want to talk with me, I need you to tell her to talk with me. 🙏

Yaiko: Are you crazy? Now she knows that we are not together... Aish, you are really stupid. Why did you tell her? 😒

Me: I was really stressed, I even fainted that day... I want to make up things... Tell her to talk with me. 😉

Yaiko: You own me a big one, ya know?

Me: I know I know, you are the best! 🤣

Yaiko: Whatever... 🙄👋

Good, I hope she comes and talks with me now... I have to find a way so she forgives me. I didn't do something like this before, when I was a bully and I hurted people I didn't have to apologize... So I don't know how to do this properly.

MOMO'S POV
I return to our dorm where the girls are waiting for me, they know about Y/N fainting the other day so they are worry.
-Momo: Im home!
-Dahyun: Unnie~ (jumps and hugs me)
-Sana: Yo Momoring~ Are you hungry? We ordered jokbal for you (smiles)

 -Momo: Im home! -Dahyun: Unnie~ (jumps and hugs me) -Sana: Yo Momoring~ Are you hungry? We ordered jokbal for you (smiles)

-Momo: Im not in the mood for jokbal...
-Sana: What happened? Is Y/N okay?
-Momo: He is, but im not... He lied to me, our relationship is fake... I mean, he just wanted to get closer so he could do an audition...
-Sana: What? How would he do something like that?
-Momo: He told me so, he has been really clear. But he also said that he wants to apologize and that he really appreciates our relationship. He said "noona I won't give up on you"
-Chaeyoung: Oh, that sounds like a drama's confession (smiles)
-Momo: Confession? He just wants to be with me because he can get closer to his dream. (looks down)
-Sana: Why don't you give him a chance? He said he wouldn't give up... Maybe you should talk with him...
-Momo: I don't want to.

He's a stupid kid, how could he play with me? Who does he think he is? Now he'll regret everything he did, I hope I didn't meet him.