CHAPTER 17

Y/N'S POV
I need to talk with someone about this, keeping it to myself is really hard... Maybe if I tell Yaiko about what I did... But how will she react if I tell her that I confessed to her older sister? She'll hate me! But she's my friend, I have to tell her about this...

Me: Yaiko... I need to tell you something really important... 😬

Yaiko: I already know what you did...

Me: Seriously? How did you know that I confessed to Momo?

Yaiko: Because she wrote me how crazy you are! Do you know how difficult is it for her?

Me: I know I know, but I accidentally said that I don't like her when I really do... She's really caring, beautiful, talented and I think she's the cutest eating jokbal... I can cook for her!

Yaiko: don't tell me those things you idiot! It's weird, remember you are talking about my sister... 😒

Me: I know I know, sorry... It's just what I feel... What should I do?

Yaiko: I don't know, are you serious about her?

Me: I am, I really am... 🤞

Yaiko: Then, keep on working for her... She'll fall soon or later... 🤦

Me: Yaiko you would be my sister in law... 🙄😂

Yaiko: Shut up idiot! I have to go to school... Talk later~

Me: Okay, bye~

Aish, this girl... I'm really serious about Momo noona... I have to look for a way so she looks at me as a man... But I guess that I am like a little brother for her...
-Felix: Yo! Ready for another practice? (smiles)

-Y/N: Yeah, I have to show how awesome I am! -Felix: But today PD-nim doesn't come to see our practice

-Felix: But today PD-nim doesn't come to see our practice...
-Y/N: It doesn't matter, I want to improve as soon as possible... My dance it's not that good.
-Felix: You know you are a really talented singer, you have probably, the best vocals of our trainees' group... But about your dancing we can't say the same, maybe you could ask Momo sunbae for some help... Shes like a dancing machine (smiles)
-Y/N: Momo noona is really busy, I don't think she can help me with-
-Momo: I can, I can help you Y/N (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh gosh, why do you always appear from no where?
-Momo: We are heading to our practice room as well... (rolls her eyes)
-Sana: Y/N-ah, we all know about what happened... Don't be embarrassed, you are a brave kid (smiles)

 Don't be embarrassed, you are a brave kid (smiles)

-Y/N: That's the problem... Anyways, thanks for offering to help me noona (bows)
-Felix: Jihyo sunbae, could you help me with my vocals as well? (nervous)
-Nayeon: Hey Jihyo-ah it's not the only vocal I'm our group, you kid... (rolls her eyes)
-Jihyo: Leave him alone, he just recognized my talent... (smirks) I would help you, but as I'm the leader I'm busier than them... I'm sorry Felix, maybe another time okay? (smiles)
-Felix: Y-You know my name? I feel honored... (smiles)
-All: (laughs)
-Momo: Well we have to go, tell me when you need help with your dancing Y/N.
-Y/N: Okay...

And then they left, how am I supposed to have classes with the girl I like? I'm really bad at dancing, and I don't want to look that bad with her... I should sing something for her since it's my talent... I can produce my own song! That's it!
-Y/N: I have the best plan ever!
-Felix: What are you talking about? (confused)
-Y/N: Nothing, just a good plan... (smiles) I can stay here even after our practice, right?
-Felix: Yeah, you can... But, aren't you going to return to our dorm?
-Y/N: I need the studio, I want to produce my own song... (smiles)
-Felix: Really?! Do you want me to help you? I can do the rap parts if you want...
-Y/N: Maybe the next one, I want to make it personal because it has to be a special one... (smiles)
-Felix: Why a special one? Are you going to write it for someone? (smirks)
-Y/N: Who knows... (smiles) let's practice for now...
-Felix: You are weird! (pushes me playfully)
-Y/N: That's how I am... (smiles)

And we started practicing, my vocals are okay... My dancing, not that much, with Momo's help I'll improve and I'll debut for sure... About my Korean, I think I'm improving thanks to all the dramas I'm watching like "Hello my twenties" or "This is my love"... And about my new song, I'm sure she doesn't expect me to do it! It's just the perfect idea!
-Felix: Okay, we are done... Are you seriously going to stay here?
-Y/N: Yeah, go ahead... (smiles)
-Felix: Okay, if you are not on time to have dinner... I'll eat it your part (jokes)
-Y/N: Whatever, this is more important for me now...
-Felix: Okay, later don't tell me that I didn't told you... See you later~
-Y/N: Yeah, bye~

Ugh, finally! Let's see what comes to my mind... First of all I need the base with the music, and then I'll have to write the lyrics... Of course I'm planning to do a song inspired of my situation... A boy who is younger than the girl...

After working for about two other hours I realized that it's already 00:00 and that I should be sleeping as I have school tomorrow... But I don't want to stop working on it, I feel inspired right now! Am I weird because I get inspired at this time night?

I'm going to finish it tonight, I know that I would usually take more than a week to create a song, but I need it so madly right now

I'm going to finish it tonight, I know that I would usually take more than a week to create a song, but I need it so madly right now... I have to impress Momo noona, oh, maybe if I give her some jokbal apart from the song, she'll fall sooner... Just joking, but she's like jokbal's lover...

Ugh, I'm feeling my eyes heavy... I'm getting sleepy, I can't hold it any-

-The next day-
-JYP: Good morning (shakes me) Can you explain me why are you not at class and why are you still here?
-Y/N: Huh? (confused) Oh PD-nim, good morning (bows) I didn't pretend to stay over...
-JYP: What were you doing?
-Y/N: I was creating my own song... (embarrassed)
-JYP: I didn't put those homeworks this week, and you know that what you need to improve its your dancing...
-Y/N: I know, Momo noona- I mean sunbae, offered to help me with it... And I'm sure that you'll see soon my new skills (smiles)
-JYP: That's what I want, for today you can stay here... But don't miss your practice, understood?
-Y/N: Yes sir!

And then he left, at least I don't have to go to school today and I can finish correctly my song... The tittle it's going to be "Boy", quite simple but it's okay... I wonder if Momo noona will like it...