CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV
Boxers in, socks in, shirts in, hoodies in, it seems like I have everything to go! Aish, I can't belive I'm finally leaving!
-Mom: Y/N! You'll be late, c'mon!
-Y/N: Coming! (smiles)

I headed down where my mom was waiting for me, she hugged and said a lot of things like "I really love you" and "I'm gonna miss you a lot" she's such a good mom... But this kid has to become a man and follow his dreams...
-Y/N: I'll be going mom (smiles)
-Mom: Take care (smiles and waves)
-Y/N: I will! (smiles)

I opened the door and started heading to the airport, but while walking, I bumped with the ones that I didn't want to see

I opened the door and started heading to the airport, but while walking, I bumped with the ones that I didn't want to see... My friends.
-Mingi: Oh Y/N, the rumor was real after all...
-Hongjoong: Is it true that you had been meeting the looser?
-Junho: And hes now leaving with her older sister to Korea, how didn't you tell us that you wanted to be a stupid singer?
-Y/N: I don't have time for this now, let me go...
-San: After all the things you did to us? You were always the leader, and we always respected you, but man, look at you now...
-Y/N: I don't give a shit for you anymore dudes, leave me alone... I have a flight to take...
-Mingi: Let's have fun before you leave (smirks)
-Y/N: Ugh... I didn't want this to happen this way but- oh look! The police is coming!
-All: What?! (turned around)

They have always been such an idiots, I started running once they turned around... What a way to say goodbye to my "friends", anyways I'm already arriving to the airport... I can see that Momo and her family is already here...
-Y/N: Sorry, I'm really sorry... I had some troubles to come on time...
-Yaiko: Oh Y/N! (hugs me and whispers) Now we have to act, my dad is here and we have to make em think that we are together, understood?
-Y/N: (nods) Yaiko, Im really really going to miss you a lot! But I promise that I'll call as much as I can, and also I'll come whenever I can... Please, take care while I'm not here and so, okay?
-Yaiko: Same thing Y/N, oh and watch out with Korean girls...
-Y/N: Don't worry, I only look at you... (smiles)
-Yaiko: Aish, leave soon or ill start crying... (looks down)
-Momo: Well, we'll be leaving, if you two are done... Did the kiss come already?
-Yaiko: Unnie! We didn't go that far! (blushes)
-Y/N: Bye Yaiko (waves and enters the plane)
-Yaiko: Bye Y/N! (waves and smiles)

After so, the plane, did I mention that it's private because of Momo? Closed the door and it started flying, I can't believe it! I'm going to do an audition, finally!
-Momo: Are you okay? You seemed really hurted for leaving Yaiko...
-Y/N: Oh, uhm, I'm okay... I'm going to miss her a lot, but the fact of achieving my dream... It makes me excited. (smiles)
-Momo: I can understand that feeling... I just hope you become a singer just as you want, you really have a unique voice...
-Y/N: I hope they think the same thing there... (smiles)
-Momo: You won't know until you try... (smiles)

-Y/N: True, I'll give the best of me

-Momo: I'm sure of it, so... To kill the time, why don't you talk about yourself? I don't know too much about you...
-Y/N: What do you want to know? (smiles)
-Momo: I don't know, are older than Yaiko? I mean, your birth month and so...
-Y/N: I'm older, I'm from April while she's from September...
-Momo: Oh, so you'll be 18 next month... (smiles)
-Y/N: That's it!
-Momo: Okay, so uhm... I don't know, tell me about yourself...
-Y/N: It can be random things? (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah sure (smiles)
-Y/N: My favorite number is 11, my favorite color is blue, I like the sunny days over the rainy ones, I prefer summer rather than winter... What else... Oh! I didn't have my first kiss yet.
-Momo: Woah woah, too things at a time... And seriously? You didn't have your first kiss? How far did you go with Yaiko?
-Y/N: We just hugged... (smiles)
-Momo: Not even held hands?
-Y/N: Nope, I'm not the type to go that fast... I like to take my time I guess.
-Momo: Oh, I see... (smiles) Don't even dare to hurt her again...
-Y/N: Again? (confused)
-Momo: You were her bully, you idiot...(laughs)
-Y/N: Oh yeah, I'm sorry for that... (looks down) It's one of the parts that I don't like about me...
-Momo: It's okay, it's okay... It's past, it doesn't matter anymore... (smiles) Look, we'll soon arrive...
-Y/N: I'm getting nervous... Just one question, what would happen if I don't pass the audition?
-Momo: Oh, I don't think that can happen so... Don't think about it (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay, good advice...

Then I saw how the plane started landing, gosh, I'm nervous as fuck! I don't even know how to walk anymore, what if I can't sing now? Shit! Stop overthinking! It is not going to help...
-Momo: Y/N!
-Y/N: Yeah?
-Momo: C'mon... I love my fans, but if they see us it will be impossible to break through...
-Y/N: Okay, let's go, I'm sorry if I was spacing out...
-Momo: Don't worry, grab your suitcase and follow me... For now you'll stay at my dorm.
-Y/N: Wait, no.
-Momo: Huh?! Why not? You don't have where to stay here... And you don't even know how to speak Korean...
-Y/N: Noona, you are all girls and I'm a man.
-Momo: You are a little kid, no one will care about having you at the dorm... (smiles)

-At the dorm-
-Jihyo: You fucking brought a boy to the dorm! What the hell were you thinking?!

Aish... I knew this kind of things would happen... And Jihyo is right, a boy can't stay with nine girls under the same roof!