Awakening Arc: Chapter 1

Here starts my series of Persona/Ravens, while some things are still left on the other book. I shall start with the series. Warning, some characters that appear in here will be different from their canon selves, so i don't want any whinning like making pairings of something. While i do not know much about it, i will try to make this a harem, i hope you understand this as i do not have a particular preference to some girls in mind. I do not own anything, just a few OCs and my protagonist Tsuchimikado Akira.

[OST: The Poem of Everyone's Souls]

A young man no older than sixteen woke up, finding himself in a completely blue garden with many kinds of flowers hanging around the place and even blue butterflies were flying around.

Looking up, he saw two figures.

One, was a older looking man with a long and sharp nose, which almost looked like a bird's beak. He also was only partially bald as he still has hair in the back of his head... He had to admit he looked a little creepy, especially with that cheshire cat-like grin.

Alongside him was a beautiful young lady with a silver blonde, hime-style, hair and yellow eyes. She was wearing a blue maid-like dress.

"Welcome, to the Velvet room. A place which exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. I am Igor, the master of this room." The now named Igor introduced himself as he told the young man what was this place.

"This is a resident of this room, Aurora." Igor pointed to the girl beside him. She just nodded.

"Well... Not mean to be rude but... Why i'm here?" Asked the young man who was unsure of his sudden appearance in the Velvet room.

"We are here for a contract that needs to be fulfilled." Answered Igor which rised more questions. What contract he was talking about?

"In times for you to know the moment of the contract is of little consequence..." Suddenly the named Aurora said which... For some reason the young man felt she was right.

"The time for your awakening is coming close my dear guest... So let me ask you." Igor said while still having that grin of his. Akira look at him but for some reason... It felt that this is wasn't the first time he came across this being and the blue wearing lady.

"Let me state first... That destiny isn't a single road decided by others... It is the consequences of choices or events that might happen in ones path... So what i will ask you is... Are you prepared to face your destiny if such times comes?" Asked Igor to Akira.

Akira was taken back by the question... Sure it sounded a little simple... But the question felt more heavy than it actually meant... But...

He nodded while having his eyes full of determination.

Which made Igor chuckle. "Even in a different life you are still the same... I'm glad to have you as our special guest." Said Igor while in a strange way... It felt that it was a compliment. But... What did he meant by... 'Still being the same'?

Before he could ask Igor and Aurora. He felt like a little dizzy and he was losing consciousness.

"We shall await for your next visit." It was the last thing he heard from Aurora before he lost total consciousness.

[On his room]

The young man suddenly got up and he find himself being in his room.

He looked around to see if everything was normal and... Indeed this is was his room.

"Weird dream..." He said to himself... But despite that... It didn't felt that it was just a mere dream.

He look up at his clock... And he saw it was the 9:13.Pm. "Damn!" He cursed and he hurried to get changed into his school uniform.