"I wish everything I touch would turn to gold NLE, you heard me Baby Mexico Choppa man, top shotta Baby Mexico shotta We finna talk our shit, you heard me Why not? Yeah Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I am a menace, keep me a rack just like tennis I'm with the shit like I'm Dennis I started this shit I'ma finish Niggas be hatin', tryna blemish my image Who want the smoke? .223 came with the scope Extended clip long as a rope We wipe his nose, just like he had him a cold I knew that boy was a hoe Pull up with the gang, you know that we bangin' What is your set, nigga? What is you claimin'? I am a beast, you cannot tame it Don't point the finger, this shit can get dangerous These niggas hatin', these niggas plottin' Ooh, he got money I'm runnin' his wallet
You say you a killer, lil' nigga stop it In a shoot out your gun was droppin' You really a fraud.", we rapped. I turned it down as we pulled into the drive thru.

"Whatchu gettin?", i asked rolling my window down.

"Ummmm just get me two Sausage biscuits with eggs.", she said handing me a ten.

"Good morning, welcome to McDonald's. What can i get for you?", a dude asked over the intercom.

"Good morning. Can i get two sausage and egg biscuits, two sausage, egg & cheese McGriddles, hotcakes, and two large orange juices?"

"Okay. Your total is $18.33, please pull up to the next window.", he said.

"Grab the $20 bill out my wallet.", i told Kai.

He repeated my order to me to make sure it was correct and then i paid. After he gave me my change i pulled up to the next window and waited for our food.

"So what did you need to tell me?", i sighed.

"Well uh last week, i lost my virginity to Tyler. Well i wouldn't say i lost it cause i didn't really feel anything, but i had whatever the fuck happened with him. And then the next day i caught him cheating on me with Jamie. You know ole girl who you almost fought last year her. So i wasn't really tripping over that fact that he was with her, i was tripping cause he did the day after he supposedly took my virginity. So his bestfriend Alison, but we call him Lee, found out and he comforted me. We kissed and then that was that. I feel like the kiss shouldn't have happened but at the same time i feel like it should've. I haven't spoken to him since. He's been texting and calling but everytime i decline or ignore him. What should i do?", she said making me raise eyebrow at her.

I was about to say something when i was cut off by the woman handing me our food and drinks.

"Thank you.", i said before pulling out off the drive-thru. "Now I'm not gon say nothing about you losing yo virginity because you your own person and if you wanted to have sex then that's your decision, but you really didn't feel nothing?"

"I felt him moving, it just wasn't pleasant. He was like medium.", she shrugged.

"Mmmmm so he stroke game weak i understand now. What did you do when you caught him?", i asked.

"Punched him in his voice box. He should get his voice back in a few weeks. I ain't even touch her cause that wasn't really gon do anything.", she said taking a bite out of her food.

"What if i told you I knew Lee?", i said quickly looking over at her.

"Well then bitch how?", she coughed.

"He's Aiden's little brother. I'm actually working on a necklace for their mom. He should be picking it up today, so if you see him you better talk to him. I know y'all kissing might be awkward but if you continue to ignore him its gon get weirder. I'm sure he wanna get past it just like you so talk to him or he gon be yo ride home.", i said making her sigh.

"I guess.", she said pulling out her phone.

"When we go into the shop ignore the stares you'll recieve from them whores both female and male. There are only three people i associate with in there. Ri who sits at the front counter, Dee the co-owner, and Amir the owner, he's also Aiden and Lee's older brother. Everybody other than them three can suck my dick. You'll basically act as my assistant today and I'll buy lunch.", i said pulling into the shop parking lot.