Chapter 11.

Warning this chapter maybe triggering for some people! Read at your own risk! :)

His lips pressed against the glass and he sipped the brown liquid. Once his eyes met mine he placed the glass down and smirked at me.

"You know Arya, Harry sure has told me you have been causing him a lot of trouble lately. Is that true?" He walked closer to me with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"No, not really." I say looking at him.

If I'm being honest I haven't really caused Harry any trouble since I have been here. He got mad because I said he was lying about why I was here. But I still believe he is and it's not my fault he's mad that I stand up for myself and ask him questions.

"Well now that's not what Harry told me. He said you are a bad girl that needs to be punished for not being respectful and following the rules." He says walking even closer to me.

I back up but my back meet the door.

"Personally I think he's to harsh on you. I mean look at you, your such a sweet sexy little thing. How could he ever be mad at you?" He moves the hair from the front of my face, and puts it behind my ear.

"Let me show you what I would do if you where mine, if I was the one in charge of you." His hot breath fanned across my face. The smell of alcohol making me nauseous.

My heart skips a beat realizing what his intentions are. His face draws closer to mine and I try looking away but he grabs my face and looks me in the eye.

"Don't be rude! I know you want me just as much as I want you." He kisses me and the bitter taste of alcohol is left on my lips as he pulls away to look at me.

"Get off of me!" I yell shoving his chest,
causing him to stumble back just a little.

The look in his eyes changed instantly. He was back over to me in a instant. He shoved me up against the wall.

"Listen to me little girl I was trying to be nice, but since you want to be a little bitch. Then I am going to have to take things into my own hands." He smirked and stared kiss my neck.

I scream and try to push him off, but he has my arms pinned to the wall. I was scared and shaking, I screamed and screamed but no one was around to help me.

He lets go of me and smirks as his eyes scan my body. He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me down the hall, I scream trying to hit him.

He opens the door and I panic realizing it was his bedroom. I realize now I am going to have to physically fight this man to get out of here. He grabs me trying to take off my top. I give him a good slap in the face, and he grabs my throat and slams my back into the bedroom wall.

"Shut your mouth or I will hurt you." He says pulling the white sweater over my head and throwing it to the floor.  

"Let me go!" I scream hitting Zayn wherever I could manage to hit him.

"Sit down and shut up." Zayn growled throwing me on the bed.

He quickly goes into his closet and I take this opportunity to run out his bedroom door. I make it to the handle and turn it. But I feel a pair of hands grab me and drag me back to the bed. He throws me on the bed and grabs a hold of both of my wrist and hand cuffs them to the bed post.