Another Girl

Hadley's Point of view
Tessa was just eliminated and I dont know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.I mean she was competition so it's good she's gone but on the other hand she was my friend and I'm gonna miss her.I wonder who will be leaving next week my money's on Asia or Lexine.Im gonna invite Zack,Jordyn and Asia over just to hang out.They all said yes and will be here around 5 PM.

Jordyn's Point of view
I was invited to hang out at Hadley's place with her and Zack and Asia.When I got there Zack and Asia were already here shoot I hate being the last one to show up to things.We all went to her room and sat on Hadley's bed and talked about other contestants."Well I think Lexine is gonna be eliminated next".Zack looks at me shocked that I said that.Zack is looking at me for about 4 seconds then decideds to talk"Why do you think my girlfriend will be eliminated next".I answered him honestly "Well you guys dating is districting her.I think shes more worried about you then she is of the competition".He dosen't answer me and he changes the subject we went from talking about are fellow competitors to going to the park down the street and playing hide and seek.Everyone seemed down with the thought so we all went."Who's gonna be it first".Said Asia who then waits for a response and Hadley says she be it.She starts to count behind a tree and everyone hides.I see Asia hide inside the slide and I go behind a couple of bushes and for some reason Zack joined me.

Zack's Point of view
I decide to hide with Jordyn because I want to have a chat with her."Hey Jordyn can I tall to you".She looked aggravated and said "Were supposed to be quite".So I just went straight out with it and asked "Should I break up with Lexine".She turned around and looked suprised it took her a few seconds to answer me but she did."Why would you break up with her you guys make eachother happy".I replied with"Thats ny point you said it yourself she's more focused on me than the competition and I dont want her to be eliminated".She then seemed to understand my thought she  gives me a hug and tells me"Zack your a great kid and I love you".She kisses me on the lips and I dont know why but I kissed back.We parted and it was about a minute and Hadley screams found you Asia.Thats when me and Jordyn let out a small chuckle."So you like me huh".She smiled as I asked her that question and responded with "I always have.Since the competition started I was into you but you seemed more interested in Tessa at first then you started to date Lexine and I lost my chance to tell you".Wow I'm suprised she liked me for so long just when I was about to answer Hadley jumped up from behind us and screamed "FOUND YOU" me and Jordyn both scream and then everyone starts to laugh.Asia tells us that she has to go home that her mom doesn't want her to be out this late we all said ok.Just one she was leaving we all screamed "Wait up" and we all decided to go home.