Celebration

Brianna's Point of view
When Amanda was eliminated I couldn't stop crying and I still can't stop.My mom took me to are hotel room and as soon as I stepped in there was a not on the floor I picked it up and it said "Brianna you were my best friend in this competition and I will never forget you I'd love to stay best friends heres my number 413-612-4402 I'm going to miss you so much----Amanda".I quickly added her number to my contacts list and sent her a message.A few minutes later there was a knock on my door.My mom said she would get it.Aftet her and I believe was Hadley's mom talked for 2 minutes my mom asked me if I wanted to go to a party at Hadley's.I asked her what's the occasion she said it's to celebrate on making it to the half way mark in the competition.I sighed and said "Mom how am I supposed to have fun when Amanda's eliminated.I miss her".My mom hugged me and told me "I know you miss her but there's still 5 other people in this competition try making friends with them to".I didn't really love the idea but I told her I'd go.After we got ready and headed to Hadley's hotel room Lexine walked up to me and started to talk to me."Hey Brianna I just wanted to say I hope there's no hard feelings about me staying instead of Amanda".I'm going to take her down but I didn't want her to know that "Dont worry eventually everyone here is gonna go home".She smiled and hugged me and went back to partying.Asia,Lexine and Jordyn were dancing to the music playing and Zack and Hadley were sitting on the couch talking.But just as I was about to grab my phone to check if Amanda saw my text Hadley's mom Yvette started talking."Everyone I'd like to make a toast I know it was hard making it to the half way mark and I know some of you are really upset about who has been eliminated so heres a toast to Tessa,Kyleigh Jai,Elisabeth,Tua,Madison and Amanda".Everyone clapped and I looked at my phone she AUCALLY answered me I snuck out of the hotel room and went into the hallway and texted her.

Black Text is Brianna
Normal text is Amanda

Hey I got your letter

I hope so I left it for you to find.

I miss you

I miss you too Bri

Wyd

Unpacking Wbu

At a party at Hadley's

What kind of party

It's a party to celebrate the dancers for making it to the half way mark

Awww that's so sweet

I wish you were here

I wish I were there too

I better get back to the party before my mom flips out

Ok text me later

I will

           (End of text messages)

Hadley's Point of view
I looked around and noticed Brianna was gone I told Zack I'll be right back and he said alright.I walked up to Brianna's mom and asked her where she was her mom looked so confused.She said"I dont know".I told her it's ok I'll find her.I then spotted her when she walked backed into my hotel room and I walked up to her."Hey did you leave and come back".She looked a little upset "No I just had to take a phone call outside".That makes sense "Oh ok wanna sit with me and Zack".She waited a second before answering "Sure" The rest of the night went by fast Lexine left then Asia the Jordyn.Zack left at the same time Brianna did so I was home alone with my mom."Mom" she looked back at me "Yes sweetie" she answered "Who do you think is leaving next".She thought about it for a second and said "Abby's all about technique and Asia dosen't have much of it so I predict she would be eliminated next.Im just suprised she hasn't been eliminated yet".I looked down and said "Yeah me too".