Who's Next

Kyleigh's Point of view
Today is the day we get new assignments for the week and I am determined to show Abby that she made the right choice by giving me a solo last week.Im gonna keep improving and impressing her so I can be her first ever ultimate dancer.

Amanda's Point of view
Me and Brianna Had a sleepover last night so were both in my hotel room getting ready for this weeks competition."I really hope we get a dance together this week".Brianna says I answered with "That would be amazing but it's unlikely".We were both done getting ready and headed for the stage.

Abby's Point of view
This week the dancers are gonna have to prove to me that they can work with anyone and any choreography.All the dancers and there moms showed up after about 20 minutes of me waiting.I tell themselves that the assignments are in the lobby go get theme and as always they all push and shoved each other to get there first.

                Dance Assignments
Hip Hop Solo=Brianna
Jazz Funk Solo=Zack
Lyrical Solo=Amanda
Contemporary Duet=Jorydyn/Lexine
Hip Hop Duet=Kyleigh Jai/Tessa
Sassy Jazz Duet=Hadley/Asia

Abby's Point of view
I given my three solos this week to the dancers who earned them.Brianna earned her Hip Hop solo because she has been impressing me alot lately.Zack has showed me he is one of the best technical dancers in this competition.Finally Amanda has the long pretty legs and great technique."Ok Congratulations those of you who earned solos keep up the good work".I left the room and I can here all the kids jumping up in down about there assignments I just chuckled and kept walking.

Brianna's Point of view
I'm so excited that I finally get to do a solo and what makes it even better Amanda got one two."Hey Amanda can you believe it we both got solos"."I know I'm so happy but this means were competing against eachother".My face went blank I haven't thought about that."May the best soloist win then".We both laughed hugged eachother goodbye and went to find are choreographer for the week.

Zack's Point of view
I got a Jazz Funk solo this week and I'm really excited and happy about it.Before I leave with my choreographer I ran up to my girlfriend lexine and told her"Hey I gotta go practice my solo I'll see you later I love you".I give her a kiss on the lips and when we parted she said "I love you too".

Jordyn's Point of view
I'm in a contemporary dance this week and my duet partner is Lexine.Im a little worried because Lexine is dating Zack so I'm afraid that she's not gonna be focused enough on her dance and she will be sent home.So I had to tell her how I felt."Hey Lexine you know I'm a little worried with you and Zack.I think that your not gonna be as focused on your dancing anymore".She looked at me with some face that I cant even explain."Dont worry he might be my boyfriend but he's going down.This is still a competition and I'm gonna win it.So let's go learn this dance shall we".I looked at her and smiled and said "Ok".

Tessa's Point of view
Kyleigh Jai is my dance partner this week and it's not that good to be partnered with her because she's one of Abby's favorites.Abby has said to her that she thinks Kyleigh is a spectacular dancer and that she earned her solo.Which she got last week.If I dont do as good as her this week I'd probably be in the bottom three.

Hadley's Point of view
So I finally get put in a dance that's not Hip Hop so I'm determined to do my best dance ever.Im paired with Asia again so I'm pretty confident cause practically everyone outshines Asia.Im just suprised she hasn't been eliminated yet.

                    **Time Passes**

Abby's Point of view
My remaining 9 dancers have been working hard on making there dances amazing.Im here to judge them all and then send one home.Who will it be this week only time will tell. The first dance we have tonight is a hip hop solo performed by Brianna."Brianna I gave you this solo cause I thought you were a good dancer but tonight you showed me that when you land a side aerial your supporting foot is turned in.I wanna see you fix that foot or else you can go back to your hometown and dance there". Are next dance is a jazz funk solo performed by Zack."Ok well Zack I seen you do better.I think your more of a lyrical or contemporary kind of dancer but if you wanna win my competition your gonna have to learn to do all types of dances".He looks me right in the eye and tells me "Yes Ms.Abby I promise I'll work on it".I answer him in a nice way."Thank you and great manners".Zack leaves the stage and all I could think is how well mannered this kid is he sure is being raised right. We have one last solo and it's a lyrical number performed by Amanda."Amanda I just wanna say that your solo was the best one of the night so thank you".She smiles and let's out a relieved breath and the audience is all clapping her off stage. Kyliegh Jai and Tessa are next for a hip hop duet."Well Tessa I have to be honest in this number Kyleigh is the one I noticed more.Kyliegh you had the groove tonight you had a great swag kind of attitude going and you made this dance great.You could have done this as a solo".The girls leave stage and I call up my next performance by Hadley and Asia in a Sassy Jazz dance."Asia usually you get outshined by your partner but today you out shined her.Hadley you were good but I didn't see the same performance level on you like I saw with Asia".I motion for theme to leave and once they did I called ar final dance of the night.Its a contemporary duet between Jordyn and Lexine."Well ladies I just gotta say I loved it.You BOTH had great technique and Jordyn that's something you usually lack in.Im really happy to be seeing you girls improving that's what a good dancer does".Once they thanked me and left stage I had to do the hardest part of my job and decide who gets to go home.I took me about 3 minutes for me to decide who blew there chance at 100,000 dollers.The mothers and there children all came back on stage."If I call your name I want you to step forward Jordyn,Asia and Kyleigh Jai.If I called your name that means you are the most improved dancers in this whole competition so Congratulations".Asia starts to cry tears of joy and she joins her mom just like Kyleigh and Jordyn did."Now if you here your name step backwards.Brianna,Tessa and Hadley.If I called your name to step back you are in the bottom three this week".All there faces went blank when they realized they were in the bottom.The dancers who were safe all hugged and joined there moms and I saw something that was NOT OK.ZACK AND LEXINE KISSED.There gonna here about this from me."Brianna please step forward.Brianna you have been one of my greatest dancers here and tonight you showed bad technique.Brianna Today 5 seconds of silence is your day please take your mom and go over there with the safe dancers".She screamed and hugged her mom and everyone clapped for Brianna as she joined the safe dancers."Hadley please step foward.You have been in Hip hop dances every single week and the first time you dont get put in one you get outshined by a 6 year old.You lacked the performance tonight but it's not enough to send you home so you and your mom Congratulations you are safe".Hadley thanks me and her and her mom Yvette hug Tessa and her mom then joined the safe section."Tessa sweetie unfortunately today is not your day.I think your a beautiful girl and I think you can learn alot from this experience"."My final critique for you is dont ever let your partner outshine you as bad as Kyleigh did to you tonight".

Tessa's Point of view
"Thank you so much for allowing me to live one of my dreams and that's dancing for you".Abby claps and everyone else starts to clap to.I walked of the stage with my mom and went over to the hotel.I dont know why I'm not crying but I just wasn't.We got out of the hotel and I looked back at it and blew it a kissed and whispered "Thank you" and me and my mom got in a cab and started are journey back home.

We got out of the hotel and I looked back at it and blew it a kissed and whispered "Thank you" and me and my mom got in a cab and started are journey back home