Do you have what it takes

The dancers and there moms in.     stage in the picture above 👆👆👆👆

Abby Lee Miller Point of view
"Alright dancers line up come on now" I said as I entered the stage to approach all 12 dancers in my competition."Now you all were the best dancers at your studios but know your gonna have to be the best dancer here.You all are gonna have to prove yourselfs here each week if you wanna stay.If I see a weak or a lazy dancer guess what you'll be eliminated there is no free rides in this competition.Your either in or your in the way so come on start stretching".As all the dancers were stretching I took notice of all of them how they look how they stretch how they stand on two feet.All of that might seem like nothing but in the dance world it means alot."Alright Alright line up and hurry up let's go let's go.So here is what were gonna do your all gonna step forward one at a time when I call your name and your gonna tell me why you think you could be my first ever Ultimate dancer.Tessa your first".

Tessa's point of view
"I think I could be your ultimate dancer because I've placed first in almost every competition I've competed in and I always got high praise from the judges".Abby tells me "Thank You" and calls Jordyn up next.

Jordyn's point of view
"Abby I think I could win this competition because I've been told I'm a master hip hopper and jazz dancer and I've proved to theme over and over that there right about what they say about me is right".Abby tells me if I wanna win this competition I'm gonna have to be able to dance more then just hip hop and jazz that I have to be able to do lyrical,contemporary and tap I tell her "ok" and she calls up Asia.

Asia's point of view
"Ms.Abby I KNOW I can be your first ultimate dancer because I'm sassy I'm fierce and I put alot of hard work into my dance and I know how to tell a story with my face"."Oh really hmm time will tell little Asia".Abby says to me before calling up Hadley.

Hadley's Point of view
"I think I got what it takes because I've been dancing since I was 2 and my mom is my dance teacher and she's harder on me then most of the other students so I know I can be the best with all the training I have I just gotta stay focused".She immediately called up Lexine and didn't say anything to me I think I just got of the wrong foot with her uh oh.

Lexine's Point of view
"Hi I got what it takes to be the first ultimate dancer because I have the  technique I have the facial expressions and I have my mom supporting me"."Giving mom some credit what a sweet kid".Abby called me a sweet kid that made me feel really happy as I was walking back to the line I here her call up Brianna.

Brianna's Point of view
"I believe I got everything your looking for in a good dancer.I have the long pretty legs I have the technique and I got the facial expressions all i have to do to win is show you everything I got each week".Abby says"Thank you Brianna" and calls up Tua.

Tua's Point of view
Before I start to speak I take a deep breath and walk forward Abby really scares me."I think I got what it takes to win because I umm I have good facial expressions and umm".Abby cut me of before I could finish speaking saying"Ok Tua your thinking about what your gonna say.You should now what your strengths are and what your weaknesses are when you come up here DONT STANDE HERE AND SAY UMMM IN MY FACE IT'S RUDE your done Elisabeth your next".I went back to the line crying cause of abby screaming at me that's when lexine hugged me and told me "shhh it's ok dont be upset I'm here".I told her "Thx" and listened to what Elisabeth was saying.

Elizabeth's Point of view
"I think I can win because I'm tall I'm pretty and I have the technique and quality of a good dancer and I know I can win this because this means the world to me".Abby says "alright Kyleigh come on up".

Kyleigh's Point of view
"Yours Truly is standing here right now because of all her accomplishments in life and that just showes and proves I have what it takes to be your first ultimate dancer".She didn't give me a respond she just said"Next" pointing to Zack.

Zack's Point of view
It took me a little by suprised when Abby just pointed to me and said"next" but I played it of cool and walked right up to her. "Mrs.Miller I truly believe I could be your next ultimate dancer because I have great technique and I work really well with others and I get along with everyone really well".Abby looks at my mom and says"Your raising a gentleman"me and my mom both said "thank you" as I walked back to the line.While Abby called up Madsion to step forward.

Madison's Point of view
"I think I'm good enough to win this game because".STOP EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY BUT THIS IS NOT A GAME ITS A COMPETITION GO BACK IN LINE YOUR DONE.I was shocked Abby yelled at me like that I just turned around and walked back to the line just acting like it didn't happen.

Amanda's Point of view
"Alright last one Amanda please step forward".I was excited when she finally called my name I knew she saved the best for last."I'm a very good technical dancer I'm very flexible in my legs and back and if I work hard and well enough then I'll be able to beat all these hard working dancers standing in line behind me".All the dancers and there moms started to clap for me and so did Abby I felt like I just made a bunch of new friends I cant wait to have some one on one time to get to know all of theme.

Abby's Point of view
"Ok dancers moms there is a hotel across the street from my stage you all have your own private rooms with your kids.If there's any problems let me know.Meet back here tommorow to get your first dance assignment and you better bring it cause the first show is always the most important".I watched the kids stare at eachother with nervous looks on there faces before I smiled and said"bye" while waving my hand.