제18장 (Chapter 18)

Blanked. If I can describe what I'm feeling right now, after that kiss, I can tell you I'm completely blanked. I have no idea what is the answer to my feelings.

•flashback: 30 minutes ago•

I quickly pushed him away and covered my lips. Surprisingly, he did the same. I bit my lips as I hit him with the pillow beside him. He started to make weird noise; he kept on squeeking and shouting. I can't even find the right word for it.

"Why did you do that?" I said as I felt my teeth clenching in annoyance.

He gave me a very satisfying look and answered, "It's because I like it. I like how sweet your lips taste like. I like how it taste the same after kissing you a few months ago,"

My blood went up after he winked at me.

And that didn't stop there..

He even licked his lips as if he's teasing me about our kiss last time!

"Aish, I'm going to kill you! Pervert!!" I continued hitting him with the pillow I was holding.

"Ya! If there's someone who's pervert, it wasn't me! It was Jimin hyung!" He started blaming his hyungs and tried to stop me from hitting him.

I gave him a disgusting look and sighed for the last time. I held my notes and went back at the top bunk. I put on my earphones and played nothing. I was pretending to not hear anything and reviewing the topics in my notes.

I can clearly heard him humming. It was the song we sung at the studio a few months ago..

Goodbye Summer.

I continued reading my notes and pretended like music owned me for a while. Light footsteps were heard all over the room that caught my attention. I heard the stairs up to the top bunk that made me shiver and closed my eyes.

I felt his soft hands brushed the hairstrands scattered all over my face. I kept still as I waited for him to go down.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" He muttered but I heard it very loud and clear.

My heart beat so fast that I think I know what he was referring to. I felt his weight beside me. I tried to peek a little and it totally surprised me.

I saw him sleeping beside me. I positioned myself half-sided and bit my lips as I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face. After that, I went outside for a walk but I ended up staying at the benches outside the building.

I was relaxing until someone sat beside me and handed me a can of soda.

It was Hyungki.

"What are you doing here? " I asked as he smiled.

"Of course, I miss my Haneul~ " he said as he took a sip from the soda.

I glared at him and looked away.

"Kidding. My aunt is the Vice President of the campus and she invited me to visit. anyway, I'll be studying here next year! I'll be with you more often!" he added and gave me a warm hug.

There was a moment of silence between the two of us. And I'm having a hard time to start a conversation with him.

"What does it mean to be him?" he suddenly asked out of nowhere. It was Jungkook whom he was referring to.

"I have loved you for over twelve years. Since the first time we met, I already told myself that you will be my future but.. Why Haneul? What's with him that I don't have. Am I really that ugly? Is he smarter? Or maybe I'm smaller than him?" he asked with his voice shaking.