제31장 (Chapter 31)

{Jungkook's POV}

"We have now arrived, Seoul, South Korea. Hope you had a fun flight with us..." the stewardess greeted but it turned into mumblings since I wasn't really paying attention.

It's been six years already, and I am cancer-free. Yeah, it actually took only four years to cure my leukemia, but I haven't went back here to SouKor since I need to help my parents to work abroad. So, I stayed in America for two years to work as the CEO of our company branch in LA.

I did a great job and now, our company in LA was a success, but we had some problems on one of our branches in Korea so my dad decided to bring me back. Well, that's a good news to me since I missed everyone.. Imagine, I was locked up inside a room for four fucking years then worked on an office for two years? Damn, I got no updates from Bangtan since then.

My phone rang as soon as I went out of plane.

[Ya! Where are you?!] that cheerful voice, ah, Jung Hoseok, I missed you!

"I'm here. Just wait for a few minutes, is everyone there?" I asked and it was obvious that the two of us were excited to see each other.

I walked faster bringing my bag and suitcase.

[Ah, well.. I have Taehyung and Jimin with me, I have no news about the other hyungs after graduating college] he said that made me upset.

Ah, Bangtan.. We should welcome each other right now.

"Okay.. Thanks," I said and hung up.

After a long walk, I was already at the arrival terminal as I scanned everyone and tried to find the three hyungs. I can't see any shadow of them since it was very crowded.

"Ah, where are you, hyungs?" I sighed as my eyes kept on looking for them.

I walked slowly as I went nearer to the exit.

"Jeon Jungkook!!" I heard a loud shout from the left wing as I quickly turned back to take a look.

It was Park Jimin!! Damn, I've missed hating and teasing this man!

I ran towards them as the three of them gave me a warm embrace; welcoming me home. They hit me consecutively and messed up my hair. Agsjdjfkl ;; I'm crying. I miss everyone, I wish the other three hyungs were here too.

"Dang it, you've grown up so well. But you still look young!" Taehyung said as he gave me kisses that I have successfully avoided.

"Agh, Taehyung, please stop." Hoseok said as he quickly grabbed Taehyung away from me.

"I miss you guys," I said and started crying.

"Ya! Ya!! Why are you crying?" Jimin asked and gave me another hug.

I hugged back, "I'm very happy right now. I can't describe what I'm feeling.."

Hoseok then patted my back, "Ya, stop the dramas. It's good to see you again, Kookie. Now, we need to go back to your home. Everyone's waiting for you,"

They accompanied me until we enter the car. Hoseok was the one on the driver's seat, Taehyung on the front seat, while Jimin and I on the back. We had a fun and long chat, there were so many topics and it was like we can't cut it off.

They've told me so many happy stories that they've done when I was still in America. Like, Yoongi and Jiseung will get married next year. I didn't see that coming, I mean.. I've missed so many news from them.

Hoseok and Joomi are deciding to get married after Yoongi. While Taehyung and Sooyeon, they're working on the same company. It's just nice to hear that everyone's fine and doing great.