🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄸🅅🄴

A Boxer's Fight

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

 A Night To Remember...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

Felicity left leg bounced up and down frantically as she and Khouri got their hair done. She was nervous about prom because she never actually invested in going to one but with Serenity's ongoing nagging about how fun it'll be, she decided she'd go.

"What's going on in your mind Li?" Khouri asked as she tried looking at her best friend but the grip the stylist had on her head defeated the whole purpose of trying to fully look at Felicity.

Felicity chuckled but winced at the tightness of her dreads. She automatically thought about blowing one after because she wasn't tolerating pain tonight.

"I'm just nervous that's all. Like damn, I would've never thought I'd be going to one. But look at me now, I'm going to one," Felicity spoke as she shrugged her shoulders. "This is like getting married except I ain't getting married. Serenity not letting me see her and shit. All I know is that shawty said we gotta get dressed at Jaiza's crib. You got the keys?"

Khouri reached in her back pocket and jingled the keys in the air. "Yeah, how'd you think we were going to get in?" Khouri asked.

Felicity raised her eyebrows and inwardly laughed. "You know your specialty is climbing through windows nigga. I mean you ain't slick. But you kind of had me fooled. Had me thinking you'd been sleeping, but all along you been knocking Jaiza's socks off and sneaking back into our crib. Fucking energy rabbits," Felicity said chuckling.

The stylist doing Khouri's hair looked at the stylist doing Felicity's hair. They both found Felicity and Khouri beyond attractive. 

"Nigga, you can't be talking. Don't think I forgot," Khouri said shaking her head. "Had me fooled that you were just rubbing Serenity's leg but the way Serenity threw her head back gave me all the confirmation I needed. Then you had the audacity to- nigga you nasty."

Felicity kissed her teeth and threw the bird at Khouri. The thought of it again made her feel a type of way. 

"Nobody told you to be snooping in business that ain't yours nosy. Anyway, when we're finished doing this, we gotta go pick up the cars and then ride over to Jaiza's aight?" Felicity asked.

Khouri nodded her head. "Yeah, we'll do that," Khouri responded.