🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈-🆃🆆🅾

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

[Part One] A Night to remember...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

Although Felicity was taking time to herself, as soon as Serenity stepped out of Felicity's house, she was planning on showing how much she loved Felicity.

Khouri was helping out Serenity too. Although she didn't like the prank Serenity did on Felicity, she knew that Serenity was good for her. Felicity hasn't felt this happy in a long time and Khouri didn't want Felicity to go back to her old ways again. She couldn't bare seeing her best friend in pain again. So Khouri and Serenity worked their butts off to get what they needed for Felicity.

Khouri knew exactly what Serenity was going for and it excited her. Decorating, setting up, and getting a party going was her thing. She didn't mind doing shit for her best friend and or the inner circle something. She did this more often now that she was out here. A lot of opportunities came at her once she reached down here. Maybe she'll add this as a side thing while she's in college pursuing her dream to become a professional woman's basketball player.

"You think this is gonna make her love me again?" Serenity asked as she continued writing onto one her many cards she got for Felicity.

"Love is still there. This will make her love you even more than what she already has stored for you. Maybe even knock your neck outta' place three times or more. But this for sure gonna make her happy," Khouri said wrapping one of the gifts Serenity got for Felicity.

Serenity stopped and looked at Khouri. "What you mean to knock my neck out of place?" Serenity asked.

Khouri chuckled and looked up. "She's gonna want to knock the boots off of you," Khouri responded.

Serenity didn't think before she spoke. "I'm not even weari-" 

"Fucking you is what she's gonna want to do," Khouri said shaking her head as she cut Serenity off. "She ain't hit it yet huh?" 

Serenity looked down and blushed. "I never pressured her to. We never got passed head because of you know," Serenity responded as she repeatedly clicked the pen.

Khouri o' ed and snapped her finger. "I forgot she told me about that. You don't have to be weirded out with me. Sex isn't what I talk about often but it's something I can educate some on. I'm that one person who paid attention in health class," Khouri said chuckling.