🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃🅴🅴🅽

- A Boxer's Fight-

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

WIll you do the honors of...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

Serenity watched as the rain poured down the window next to her. It was weird how it was just sunny, and now the clouds were bunched up together pursuing it's best thing called rain.

The thing that weighed heavy on her mind was Felicity. To her, Felicity seemed off this morning. She picked her up and dropped her off and surprisingly, they didn't have not one conversation. They sat in silence during the whole ride beside the music that was playing in the background.

She sighed and put her head down. It was literally, nothing for the class to do since there was no teacher present. So, they decided to play on their phones.

As the quietness fulfilled Serenity, she blocked out more of the noise and began wondering.

I think I really, love her. I think I love her to the point I'll, let her make love to me. So I can sing Weak by SWV in her face while I kiss her all over her face. Nah, I think that makes me seem so childish and vulnerable and what if she doesn't like that? No, she-

"Serenity," Someone called out pulling Serenity out of deep thought.

Serenity raised her head up and, noticed that it was Khouri standing in front of her.

"What do you want?" Serenity asked.

"I couldn't go to nobody else but you, my nigga," Khouri said running her hands through her hair.

Serenity frowned and stood up. "What do you mean Khouri? What's going on?" She asked as she grabbed her bag.

"Come on. It's Li she got into some shit with Jaiza and they fought. She's outside waiting on you," Khouri said practically dragging Serenity into the hallway.

"What the fuck you mean they fought Khouri? Why aren't you with Jaiza? Why did this happen? You were with her the fuck!?" Serenity said panicking.

She didn't understand why they got into an altercation when they clearly, made up the other day. She shook her head and sighed. She started to fast pace to get to the end of the hall faster.

"Look, me and Li got into this big argument and she tried swinging on me. So, Jaiza stepped in, and they just started going at it," Khouri responded.

"And what you do? Let them fight? Who bro-"

Serenity stopped in her tracks as she looked in front of her. She went to speak to Khouri, but she was no longer by her side.