sɪx

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╔══════ °° ══════╗

Nah, you tell me...

╚══════ °° ══════╝

Felicity held her arm over Serenity as they both walked into her house. The sound of laughter raised eyebrows of Felicity. She didn't know that her aunt and Leighton would be home this early knowing that they usually hang out at the park until seven.

It's not that Felicity was nervous or anything, it was just unexpected. She didn't think that she would have Serenity meet them this soon. And she didn't wanna deal with her aunt's antics about if Serenity was just a quick fuck or a temporary.

As they got closer, the sound of the radio sounded. Maybe it was just her aunt listening to the radio and laughing her head off.

And for them to get downstairs was through the kitchen and Felicity wanted to take the chances of speeding through without being noticed by her aunt.

Felicity grabbed on Serenity and prepared to speed through the kitchen. Seconds went by and Serenity couldn't keep up with her knocking down a pan that was on top of the counter.

Felicity's aunt turned around and pulled out her .45, pointing it at Serenity.

Felicity stood in front of Serenity holding out her hands in a surrender motion.

"Auntie put the gun away," Felicity said trying to calm down her aunt.

"Who is that?!" Her aunt questioned waving the gun all over the place.

"If you would just put the gun away I would gladly explain to you who she is," Felicity explained.

Felicity's aunt, Misha, slowly put the gun away and Felicity smiled and moved from in front of Serenity.

Felicity watched as her aunt raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"She must be yo-"

"Please don't reach where your assumptions aren't wanted," Felicity said cutting her off.

The thing about her aunt was that she always assumed things. If Felicity were to bring someone over, her aunt would assume that whoever it was, was her next fuck and go. Sometimes she was correct, but sometimes, she was, of course, wrong.

"And plus, shawty right here is a friend if you were wonderin'," Felicity continued.

"You sure she's just a friend?" Her aunt questioned turning off the radio and held her hand on her hip.

Felicity sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, she's just a friend nothing more a'ight?" Felicity responded. "And where my bubba at?" She asked.

"Yeah, Li I'll take your word for it and his badass upstairs sleep," Felicity aunt answered.