🄽🄸🄽🄴🅃🄴🄴🄽

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

A well-needed closure...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

"I knew you were scared doing all of that for me. Especially standing in that big of a crowd," Serenity spoke as they were in the car on their way home.

"Nah, all that went away when I saw your beautiful ass. I was like damn I'm really about to make her mine. No, I didn't have any second roundabouts. I was deadass. And that face you made, I can't even fold on you, I was about to make it official after I fuck on you," Felicity said smirking.

You could tell how happy Felicity was with Serenity. If she hadn't done everything she wanted for Serenity, she had to do more. It was in her power to make her happy no matter what. No matter the shit she's going through, what Serenity goes through, and if she hit the road where she wasn't happy, Felicity wanted and needed her happy. It was her main goal for her and on the side of her loving her completely.

"With you, I don't know where I'd be. I know I've said that multiple times but it's true. You've done so much for me and I hate that I wish that I could do more just as you do for me. Because I know I'm capable of doing more but you always tell me not to. You're so protective over me and I must say, I like that. I like that very much. The way you hold me, I can't help but think if you fuck me as you hold me the way you hold me, I'll fall in love with you for the millionth time," Serenity said biting her lip at the thought of Felicity just doing that.

"What are you trying to imply?" Felicity questioned.

She knew what Serenity was implying to she just wanted to hear the words out of her mouth. She wanted to hear the yes from her. The words she'd been waiting to hear for the longest.

Serenity just looked at her before grinning. "I want you to fuck me," She responded.

"I wanna do something else better than just fuck you. If you let me," Felicity said rubbing her hand on Serenity's thigh.

"And what is that?" Serenity asked.

Serenity was curious. She didn't know what more can you do besides than fuck. Maybe her being on the giving end but anything more than that? She had no clue.

"I wanna make love to you. I know it's beyond our measures since we're the quote on quote not of an age but I guarantee you. I know what I'm doing and I love you more than anything," Felicity said pulling into Jaiza's driveway.

"You know I trust you with my body. If anything, I'm giving you permission to do whatever you want. I just want you to know that I am a v-"

Felicity kissed her cheek. "I promise I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you and remember that shit. I give you my entire word that I'ma take it easy on you. I promise okay?" Felicity said kissing her cheek one more time before taking her keys out of the ignition. "This right here is special to me. And I'm not letting anybody not even myself, hurt you."