🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

The start of a plan...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

Serenity just stared with her eyes wide with a loss for words. Looking as if her brain was despairingly looking for dots to connect to figure out why this was happening to her in this moment of time.

She heard Khouri yelling at her girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, who broke it off with her because of this newly found drama in which she did not want when she came here to live the life.

"Would y'all just shut the fuck up!" Serenity yelled shaking in anger. Catching their attention, she continued. "This isn't the time to be arguing over dumb shit. What we all need to be doing is looking for Felicity and see what the fuck is up because she couldn't have left to fucking leave considering that her car and is still here. Straighten the fuck up and let's figure this shit out."

Nakala just threw up her hands and walked off while Khouri just ran her hands through her curly mane.

"I ain't mean it, Ren. Felicity should be our main priority right now instead of me arguing over bullshit," Khouri spoke.

"Yeah," Was all Serenity could communicate as she held Felicity phone and keys into her hands. "So, what are we gonna do?"

Khouri squinted her eyes and thought about a plan.

"We definitely can not go back to Misha's because she'll rip our asses to pieces and kick us both out but we can go to your moms but before we go I want to tell you some important shit a'ight? And when I tell you we have to come up with another plan," Khouri spoke.

Serenity just nodded her head and started to walk back to Felicity car with Khouri right behind her.

Once they both got into the car, Serenity felt a whole lot of emotions hit her at once. Though she didn't let the tears that she knew were gonna fall, fall.

Khouri could sense her sudden changes so she gave her a hug.

"I'm not my best friend when it comes to the choice of reassuring words but I guarantee you my hugs are the best. But don't cry a'ight? We're gonna find her and make sure she's found good and alive okay?" Khouri said rubbing her back.

Serenity smiled and pulled away from Khouri and straighten herself up.

"Thank Khouri. Now tell me what's up," She said sitting back into the seat.