Chapter 9 - A day with him

When something disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up.

A day with him

I woke up hoping Zaroon had forgotten about the trip to the orphanage.

I looked at the watch it said 9, I quickly got ready and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

My entire way down my eyes searched for him, but could'nt find him anywhere.

I was excited to go with him and nervous too.

I go to the kitchen and see mum and the green eyed guy in there.

Those green eyes only reminded me about one person I dislike.
Rahil

He had these same shade of green where as Zaroon had a lighter shade of brown something like his mother which I noticed when we had been to their house for lunch.

"Ayaaaaaaaat"

I know who that could be, nobody drags my name so long, I turn around to see the green eyed guy walk to me and I instantly move back.

"Its Ayaat" I say with no expression on my face.

Mum starts laughing and soon Aisha bhabhi joins too.

Allah Im going to get crazy if this guy stays here any longer.

I turn around to walk out of the kitchen and notice Yusuf, Fiza and Zaroon walk towards the kitchen so I stop there to see if they have forgotten about the little trip to the orphanage.

"Assalamualikum" Fiza says and plants a kiss on mum's cheek.

"Walekum assalam" Everybody replies.

Everone sits on the dinning table and starts eating.

I look at the green eyed guy and notice something unusual about,he reminds me about someone else as well, could he be. . . .. .  . ? Ah!Never mind.

But I notice something else as well, he looked at Zaroon with hatred in his eyes or dislike or jealousy or I dont know what but not some thing pleasant.

I ignore it and finish eating, and the entire time I do not look at Zaroon. His eyes had too much fitnah, they were very tempting and not just that, his presence was enough to make me feel nervous with not just butterflies but the entire zoo in my stomach.

I get up and start walking towards the living room to take my bag and leave.

"Ayaat,arnt we going?" I hear Zaroon behind me.

I turn around to look at him, he was'nt wearing his regular thobe but a jeans and t-shirt which I must admit looked nice on him.

"Uh. . . Yeah, sorry I forgot" I say without looking up.

"if im causing you trouble,you can telme, I wont come,its okay"

"Nooo" I scream a little softly than the regular screams.

He looked at me surprised, even I dont know why did I scream like that.

May be...may be I to wanted him to come with me.

"Uh..no I mean its no trouble you can come" I say stammering.

"I think Yusuf is done with breakfast,Ill just ask him to drop us" I say again.

"No actually Yusuf told me he has an important meeting to attend now and he is in a hurry plus he is going the opposite side and not the orphanage side, so we'l have to go together."