Chapter 53 - Anniversary Special

"Never let your problems ruin your faith"

"The word 'Love' in the Quran appears on over 90 places but interestingly it doesn't define the word love but speaks about the very first consequence of love 'committing'. Islam talks about commitment, if you truely love someone then commit, if you do not commit your claim of love it not real"

Anniversary special.

I was 2 months pregnant now and tomorrow was my first wedding anniversary.
Zaroon and I had completed one full year together, we had our ups and downs but we were still together and still very much in love.
I wanted to do something special for him, something both us would remember for a really long time.

"Ayaaaat! Lets goooo" Yusuf screams from the front door

I was at dad's place for 2 days we were preparing for Fiza's wedding. I missed Zaroon alot but it was so much fun planning your sister's wedding.

"Coming!" I scream from top and cone down running.
"Ayaat!" Mum looks at me shocked.
"Yes?"
"How can you run like that?" She was terror stricken.
"What?" I laugh.
"You know it could be dangerous for you and the baby" She says.
"Ammi I'm fine, And I was just walking a little fast" I say to calm her down.
"I dont care! Dont ever run like that again." She warns me.
"Achha! Assalamualikum! I'll call you tomorrow" I kiss her on the cheek and she hugs me.

I walk out slowly and see Yusuf and Fiza already seated in the car.

"Can you drop me near Zaroon's hospital?" I ask Yusuf.
"Sure" he says and drives.
"I'm so excited, in another two months Your gonna be married" I say happily to Fiza.
"I'm very scared" she whispers and I blink my eyes to give her assuarance.

"Here! Here! Just stop here. Ill go walking" I say and Yusuf stops there.
"Call me when you get in" Yusuf says.
"Inn sha Allah. Take care. Assalamualikum" I say and get down from the car.

Zaroon's hopital was a 5 minute walk from where Yusuf dropped me.
I wanted to pick up few things on my way to the hospital, I wanted to do something nice and pleasant for tomorrow after all it was our anniversary.

Right next to Zaroon's hospital was a bakery, I go in and order 12 custom made cupcakes to represent the 12 months that we spent with each other.
I couldn't think of anything else other than a quiet candle light dinner with some romantic music and just the two of us.
And I didn't even know if Zaroon remembered it was 25th july the next day.

"Can..you put emoji's on them?" I asked the guy.
"Sure!" He says and takes down my order.
"When can I collect them?" I ask
"Today evening" he says and I get happy.

I wanted that night to go perfect.
I was done with the cake and the decorations.

I now had to go just cook some amazing food, get Zaroon a nice gift and send everybody out of the house so we could have some wonderful time together.

I had certain things in mind for his gift but I didn't want to buy things that wouldn't be useful to him like those stuffed teddy bears and greeting cards and typical cliche.

So I went for a diary. I knew how much he loved writing everything in that small little book of his.
He wouldn't go a day without writing in it, it was like a friend to him something he could open up to and I had never read what he'd written in it. Never. He'd never let me.

But anyway, I went to the hospital and gave him a call when he came out.

"How did you come?" He asked.
"Yusuf Dropped me" I say.
"Okay! Are you tired? Do you want to go home or do you wanna go shopping?" He asks protectively.