Planning A Surprise

Billie's POV:
I run out of the elevator and quickly find Rose's hospital room. I stop and stare at the door handle.

Do I really want to go in there and see the state she's in?

"You good Bil?" I jump at the touch of Finn's hand on my shoulder.
It's been hours since Max attacked me but I still can't shake away the image. As soon as people come too close I flinch out of habit.

Finneas sighs and slowly opens the door, I shuffle in behind him and peer around his frame to see Rose attached to all kinds of drips and machines.

With a gasp Finneas grabs me and holds my face in his chest as tears start to run down my cheeks.

"B...Bil?" A weak shaky voice breaks the silence in between my sniffles.

I turn to face Rose and quickly put a fake smile on my lips. I don't want her to think it's her fault I'm crying. I slowly make my way to the side of her bed and take her cold hand into mine.

"Hey babe." A weak smile appears across her beaten face. "Still looking hot." We both share a small laugh.

"My...my hair good?" I run my fingers through her blood mattes hair and nod.
She sends me a slow wink before breaking out in a coughing fit. With each cough she winces in pain and holds her stomach.

A tear escapes my eyes from seeing her in this mess.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gone to see what Max wanted. I should have just told security to kick him out." Finneas drapes an arm over my shoulder and shakes his head.

I look down at my feet as Rose just stares at me with her glossy eyes.

——
It's been two weeks since the attack. I stopped the tour and thankfully all my fans understood since the media were quick to tell the world the story. 
I paid for all her medical bills as I felt like it was my fault, which it was. I shouldn't have gone to see Max.

Everyday after press interviews and video shoots Iv been staying with Rose at the hospital.
A week ago she was discharged and was allowed to go home, but I insisted she stayed at my apartment so I could look after her. Of course she didn't complain getting to sleep in my arms every night.

Slowly but surely she got to her normal self, no lifetime marks were left on her body. Just a few bruises needed to heal and that's all.

I was fine, no real injuries apart from I still finch when anyone comes too close, apart from Rose. I wish I could keep her attached to my side all day everyday, but work never stops for me.

"Babe?" Her voice boomed from my bedroom. I could get used to her calling me that.

"Yeh?" I replied from the bathroom.

"Wanna go for dinner?" I enter the bedroom and nod in response while towel drying my hair.
"There's a place Josh told me about, Charcoal. It does vegan food and normal food."

"Sounds good to me Fuck Girl." I wink causing her to blush and slide off the bed to get changed.

——
"Fuck me, don't think I've eaten that much in years." Rose leans back in her chair and sighs. I giggle before stuffing the last bit of my food into my mouth.

"Im gonna pee." I nod as she points to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant.

I can't help but watch her ass wiggle in her grey joggers as she walks away. My heart flutters every time I'm with her.

I look down at my phone after it buzzes. It's a Instagram notification from Rose.

Liked but BillieEilish, BellTwins and 13,472 othersRosieGuard: Chilling with my boo😉🥑View all 10,319 commentsBellTwins: Charcoal is the bomb 💣 JoshPeeker: Told you you'd like it😚BillieEilish: Wonder who that is?🤔😉Rillie: OMFG YOU TWO ARE BRE...

RosieGuard: Chilling with my boo😉🥑
View all 10,319 comments
BellTwins: Charcoal is the bomb 💣
JoshPeeker: Told you you'd like it😚
BillieEilish: Wonder who that is?🤔😉
Rillie: OMFG YOU TWO ARE BREAKING MY HEART

I smile at her post as she returns. I can't believe she's all mine. Not officially, not yet.
After food we go back to my apartment to find Finneas has gone out with some girl he met at the hospital last week.

"Free house." Rose wiggles her brows making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"I got some work to do for the new album, so I'll meet you in bed later?" Her face drops into a frown as she nods and heads to the bedroom.

I needed her out of the room so I could use my laptop and sort out a surprise for her.

After a few hours of stressing over the surprise I slam my laptop shut with a smile. The tickets will be coming in the post tomorrow morning, I just gotta make sure Rose gets the post for me.