Surprise "Im Sorry" Gift

Rose's POV:
I sit waiting for Billie to come back to the compound for four hours. But nothing, she's soooo flaked on me. I roll my eyes and undress to get into bed.

I'm done waiting around.

——
Billie's name flashes across my screen as I'm drying my hair. I shake my head and hit decline.

Today is the last day I have to work for her since it's her last show at the festival before she heads back to the US.

I finish drying my hair before throwing on some joggers and a jumper, finishing off my casual look with a white Nike cap. I decide to grab some breakfast. I close the trailer door behind me and spot my SUV parked outside with a note on the windscreen.

" Rose I'm sorry I flaked dude. Something came up. Please meet me in my trailer for lunch so I can make it up to you?

Forgive me bro?

Your short ass x "

As much as I'm not in the mood to be around someone who flaked on me and probably has a hangover, I head to her trailer and knock three times. I take a step back and fold my arms after pulling my Nike cap over my eyes.

No answer. Of course.

"Fuck this." I turn around and bump into Finneas. "I'm so sorry man." I raise my hands into the hair in defence that it was an accident.

"No worries. You looking for Bil?" I nod and he smiles before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"Shes waiting inside for you." Taking a step back he wiggles his brows and walks away with a smug look on his face. This girl man.

••••
Billie's POV:
I sit in the middle of boxes filled with 'sorry' gifts for Rose. My heart thumping out of my chest and my hands beginning to shake from the adrenaline rushing around my hungover body.

I watch the door handle twist and open as Rose steps in and stops. A large cheesy smile forming on her lips. She closes the door behind her and raises her cap above her green eyes.

"It's a surprise 'I'm sorry' gift." I pull a goofy face hoping she likes it. I follow her gaze around the room as she lands on each section of the surprise.

First her eyes land on the rose petals spelling out 'sorry fuck girl'. Then she looks at the 6 boxes surrounding me. Then to the large box in front of me. And finally she locks eyes with me.

"Come sit." I wave her over and pat the floor in front of me and the box.
"Here." Once she's sat I hand her the large box.

Instantly she opens it and sees a dark black suit with little light black, Billie Eilish logos stitched into it.

"If your gonna be my official bodyguard then you gotta rep the merch."

Rose freezes and looks up at me under her cap. Obviously confused with my words. I roll my eyes and smile.

"I mean, that's if you wanna travel the world with me?" I shrug and start to fiddle with my chain that hands down into my lap.

"I feel like your asking me out." Of course she winks.

"You wish." Our laughter fills the room as she carries on opening the other 6 gifts I got her.
- A Rolex watch
- A gold chain with "fuck girl" engraved
- A Versace suitcase
- A Versace rucksack
- A Gucci hoodie
- A red Calvin Klein set
Each gift she opens her smile grows wider and wider.

"Why did you flake?" I pause at her words and instantly look down into my lap.

"I stayed at the twins." I shake my head. "That's a lie. I stayed at some lads house." Her eyes widen then fall to the gifts in front of her.

"But nothing happened. Hand on heart dude. I was too drunk to drive home. I didn't wanna wreck your SUV." A small smile forms on her lips.

"It's chill. You should have just called me." I nod in response.

"So do you forgive me?" I raise my eyebrows in hope she does.

She puts down the Gucci hoodie and pulls me in for a hug. We end up rolling over knocking down her new suit case. She flops on top of me, leaning down she gets close to my ear before whispering her answer.

"Of course I do short ass." Goosebumps cover my body from her warm breath on my ear.
I take my chance and spin to face her before planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

The trailer door handle rattled causing Rose to jump off me, leaving me laying there with the image of our kiss repeating in my mind.
Finneas walks in and wiggles his eyebrows at Rose.

"So, did you accept the offer of a life time? Travelling the world with the great Finneas." He flashes a wink and a smile as I slowly sit up and roll my eyes.

"Of course Finneas, id be delighted dude." Rose stands and embraces Finneas into a hug as they share a laugh.

——
We finally finish packing up our stuff after my last show at the festival. The show was crazy, I'd never seen the crowd so into my music.
Every face I saw had the biggest smile. Everyone was dancing with me the whole time. I loved every minuet of it just as much as I love making my music.

The drive to the airport is slow and quite. Finneas sleeps most of the way while I sit and write some lyrics for a new song which Iv called "I love you".

Me and Finneas had the tune sorted ages ago, but I couldn't think of any lyrics, but since Rose came into the picture the lyrics just kept flowing through me.

——
Finally we arrive at the airport.

This is where I'd have to leave Rose behind while we sorted out her contract of working for me. Her dad said it wouldn't take more than a week. But that's still a week away from her and we still hasn't spoken about the kiss yet.

Rose carries the bags with Finneas to the baggage area end of the plane as I sit on the plane steps. They both say their goodbyes before Finn heads into the plane, obviously wanting to go back to sleep.

I stand and wrap my arms around Rose's neck, resting my head on her chest. Her arms wiggle around my waist as she pulls me closer. We close as much space between us as possible.

"See you in a week short ass." She pulls away and smiles. Her green eyes shining in the evening sun set. I admire her freckles that cross over her nose and up around her eyes.

"See you fuck girl." I flash a short fake smile as I watch her walk back to the SUV with her head hung low.
I stay put as she slowly drives away.

"I...I love you." I whisper to myself.

Anything can happen in a week.