Fuck Girl

Billie's POV:
The violent vibrations wake me from my sleep. I turn over and grab my phone from under the pillow. I slightly open my eyes to try fight the sleep back so I can read the bright screen.
Unlocking my phone I see an unread message from Rose.

Rose: Iv dipped to get us come coffee. How'd you sleep?

Me: My head is pounding man. Coffee sounds good😋
Me: How did you sleep?

Rose: How do you think? You made me sleep on a short ass couch🤕

Me: Didn't want you spooning me in my sleep.
Me: Gotta be carful with fuck girls like you😉

Rose: Ouch that hurt

With that I head to the shower to freshen up.

——
"Bil you awake?" The door closes behind Rose as I enter the living room with a towel wrapped around my wet hair and body.

She raises her eyebrows at the sight of me. With a giggle I shake my head and eye up the coffees in her hands.

"Eyes off. Fuck girl." I give her a cheeky wink and then plop down onto the couch she slept on.

The blanket neatly folded and placed on the arm with all the pillows put back into place. It's like she didn't even stay here last night.

"And what makes you think I'm a fuck girl?" She takes a seat besides me before handing me the cup of Starbucks coffee. Rolling my eyes I sip the warm coffee, sighing as the warmth heats my chest.

"Your Twitter." She scoffs at my comment and sips her drink.

"You stalked me?" She shakes her head and stands up to slip off her Yeezy bomber jacket. She places it in the space between us.

"I gotta know the person who has my safety in their hands." I shrug and carry on sipping my coffee.

"You hardly know me though." She takes a seat besides me once more.

Turning her attention to her phone. I quickly grab it and hold it behind my back. Turning to face her and sitting Indian style, I poke my tongue out playfully.

"Well tell me all about you then Mrs Fuck Girl." She turns to face me and rolls her eyes before crossing her arms.

"What do you wanna know Mrs I can't handle my drink." I gasp sarcastically and act hurt.

Tapping my cheek I take a second to think about what I want to know about the girl who saved my life.

"How are you only 18 and a full time body guard?" I fold my arms to mimic her.

"It's a family business. My dad's the owner of the Secuity Plus thing. So he trained me up early." She shrugs and pulls out two toasted cheese sandwich's. Then passes me one.
"Don't worry, it's vegan."

"Thanks bro. So next question." I quickly take a bite and wipe my mouth before any cheese can drip down my chin.
"What's with all the girls on your Instagram?" With a quick giggle she puts down her sandwich.

"On a real note?" I nod.
"I didn't sleep with any of them. They're just girls I meet on a night out. Plus not my type." I raise my eyebrows, confused. Is she straight? Nah she's too cute to be straight.