Fuck Girl's Whip

Billie's POV:
8:30am

Fluttering my eyes slightly open I look around the small bedroom. I lift my head up slightly to see I was asleep on Rose's chest, her arm tightly around me. I can't help but smile at her as she sleeps with her mouth slightly open.

I slip under her arm and roll over to grab my phone but an arm slithers it's way over the bed and around my waist.
She's cuddling me in her fucking sleep, how can someone get anymore adorable right now?

I grab my phone and lower myself back onto the bed, Rose's arm still attached to my hip. She quietly snores besides me, with the odd twitch here and there.

Instantly I click onto Instagram, it's basically my morning newspaper these days.
My feed explodes with news reports and photos of the attack yesterday. My gut drops as I scroll through the photos of the attacker on top of me.

I can remember the stench of alcohol on his clothes. I shudder as the flashbacks pour into my head.

"Heyyyyyy girl" Rose's little face brightens up as she looks up at me.

Her tired voice fills my stomach with butterflies as I feel my cheeks heat up so I look away.

Slowly she pulls her arm from my waist and sits up, rubbing her temples she flashes me and smile and focuses of the photo of me with her in the background on my phone.

"Dammmmm I look good." I roll my eyes to her comment and switch off my phone before sitting up Indian style.
"Want some food?" I nod as she slips off the bed and heads into the kitchen.

I look around at the dimly lit room.
On her wall at the end of the bed all of her suits are hung up perfectly, below them are the shoes to match each suit.
On her bedside table are her watches all laid out in their boxes along with her gold chains.

This girl has more gold chains than I do.

Rose comes back in with a plate of steaming pancakes, my mouth instantly begins to water at the sight and smell, and I'm not just on about the look of the pancakes.
The sight of Rose in boxers and a baggy tee just fills my mind with non-PG images.

"You better fucking love me, I'm eating vegan pancakes for you." With a laugh and a wink she sets the plate down besides me and slips into bed under the covers before shoving half a pancake into her mouth.

"Who said anything about loving you." I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows at her comment.

"Jeez short ass. You know you wanna fall for this fuck girl." She wiggles her brows before scoffing the other half of the pancake.

——
After jumping in the shower and drying my hair I slip on my neon green jumper before wrapping my Versace bandana around my head. With one last look in the mirror I head outside to meet the Bell twins.

"Supppppp Bil?" Isaac embraces me followed by Elijah pulling me into a short but sweet hug.

"Where we off to?" Isaac rubs his hands together and bend down slightly while raising his eyebrows.

"NEW CRIB PARTY!" They say together. we share a laugh just as Rose comes out of her trailer all suited up.
"Ayyyy what's up Rose?" Elijah jogs to hug Rose before leading her over to me and Isaac.

" Some mans of ours got a new crib, so me and Isaac and Bil are going to a his new crib party. Wanna tag along?" Rose smiles and shakes her head, for some reason my stomach drops at the thought of having to go to a crowded place without her worries me.

"Nah I'm good. I gotta work tonight." The twins nod and give Rose one last hug before she turns and begins to walk towards the stages.

"Wait Rose!" She stops and spins to face me. "Can I drive your whip?" Rolling her eyes and laughing she nods.

"Scratch it and you owe me." She ends the conversation with a wink and carries on walking away.

"Dammmmm she's kinda hot." I kick Isaacs shin playfully and give him the evil eyes. He holds up in hands in defence.

"Urm Bil you got her keys?"

"Shit...hold up for me?" They nod as I run off to try find Rose.

I round the corner and head through the back door of the nearest stage. I stop in my tracks as I see Rose with a blonde haired girl chatting and giggling away. I loudly cough to grab their attention. Rose smiles and walks over to me.

I can't help but want to be petty and grab that girls attention by making her jealous.

"I need you keys for your whip." Rose nods and pats her suit before finally pulling out the SUV keys and handing them to me.
Of course I'm going to follow through with my gut and make this girl jealous.

So I pull Rose's face lower to my level and give her a peck on the cheek before turning and walking out.

As soon as I walk out I hear the girl ask Rose what all that was about. I can't help but smile at my petty movement.

••••
Rose's POV:
I stand their stunned with the feeling of Billie's soft kiss still lingering on my cheek.
Alice comes up behind me with a angry expression on her face and hands in her hips.

"What was that all about?" I roll my eyes and walk out. I don't even know what that was all about, I sure in hell arnt going to speak to my ex about it. "ROSE?" She follows me out.

"What Alice?" I don't stop, I just carry on heading to my trailer.

"Answer my question?"

"Alice we arnt together. We never will be. I got you tickets so you could meet Taylor Swift that's all." Her footsteps stop following me.

Thank fuck for that.

I watch as Billie and the Bell twins speed off in my SUV. Great, now I'm stuck here.

——
As soon as Taylor Swift's show ends I head to the staff cocktail bar. After a few Margaritas my phone blows up on Instagram, Snapchat and twitter. The 'Rillie' fandom are tagging me in a video. So I head to snapchat and see Billies post.

 So I head to snapchat and see Billies post

It's a video of Billie dancing in my SUV. But it's the caption that got me. 'Driving fuck girls whip😉👅'
It forms butterflies in my stomach as a small smile spreads across my lips. Rolling my eyes I text her.

Me: Girl you better keep two hands on the wheel😂

Billie: I'm good with my two hands😉😂
Billie: Meet in my trailer when I'm back?

Me: Okay?🤷🏽‍♀️

Billie: On way home. See you soon

This girl sure knows how to keep you intrigued.