camp mona pt 2.

"I think we're supposed to go to where we found Ali's bracelet

"I think we're supposed to go to where we found Ali's bracelet." Spencer told the girls.
"That was in the middle of nowhere." Aria pointed out.
"Actually, it was 15 steps east of the half-point tree, which is 136 steps from the main road."
The girls stared at her in silence.
"you're a freak, and I love you." Aria broke the silence, as they got up.
"Emily, Aria!" Mona exclaimed as they exited the tent.
"Your turn to get blown." Mona told them happily.
"well, it has to look like we're here for the party so go glamp up and Valerie and I will be back before dark."
"Have fun." Valerie winked at her friends as they turned to leave, walking away from the party.

The two walked to the area Spencer counting the steps under her breath. Valerie looks around the scene around her spotting a bracelet.

"Wait, Spence." Valerie grabbed her friend's wrist causing her to look up, Valerie pointed at the bracelet laying nearby. The two rushed over towards it. Spencer grabs it off the ground, straightening it, Valerie peers noticing it has Jenna's name on it.
"Is Jenna trying to tell us she's "A"?" Valerie asked.
"I don't think so." Spencer frowned.

"Wait." Valerie paused bending down and picking up a small note.
"You're as in the dark as Jenna, looking for me in all the wrong places." Valerie read out loud.
"Where's the right place?" Spencer asked, the two girls exchanged looks as a sound rustled in the bushes. Valerie walked over slowly, opening the bush for a bunny to bounce out, letting a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding Valerie spoke up.
"Let's get out of here, this place creeps me out."
"Good idea." Spencer nodded shoving the note and bracelet in the backpack and the two headed back.
~~
After showing the girls the bracelet and the note they get back to the party. Spencer and Valerie sat together at the small fire roasting marshmallows.
"You're looking for me in all the wrong places." Spencer mutters as a girl stares at her weirdly, "Looking for me in all the wrong places." she repeats.
"Spence your scaring people." Valerie leaned over to her.
"I know where to go. Come on." Spencer told her taking Valerie's stick and handing it to the girl that was staring, grabbing Valerie's arm pulling her up Spencer shines her torch towards people.
Spencer spots Emily, walking by and drags Valerie towards her.
"Hey, where's Aria?" Spencer asked.

"I don't know." Emily admits.
"We have to go to the wright place. W-R-I-G-H-T." Spencer explains.
"Wright's playground!" Emily exclaims.
"I know where that is, come on." Valerie leads as they all hurriedly walks away.
~~
As they walked through the woods Emily spoke up.
"I think you're actually enjoying this." Emily tells Spencer as Valerie shines her torch towards a sigh, Snake river pointing left and wrights playground pointing left. They walk over to it, and follows the direction, they scan the playground and Valerie turns around quickly hearing a loud squeak and sees only the swing. Valerie's phone goes off.
"Is it A?" Emily asked.

Valerie read the caller ID, Call me- Jason.

"no." Valerie told the girls tucking her phone away, as they walked around the park Spencer halts.
"Spencer. Emily. Come here." Valerie called