run

time skip to 04 x 24 (a is for answers)~~~"why would Ali trust Noel Kahn?" Emily asked

~~~
"why would Ali trust Noel Kahn?" Emily asked.
"because he has secrets, too." Valerie announced walking into the room Ali by her side. Aria ran and wrapped her sister in a hug.

"I want to hug and slap you at the same time." Hanna said
"I could use a hug." Alison added after shutting the door
"i'm glad your here, spencer." Alison said after she hugged everyone.
"why? i'm the one you can't trust." Spencer spoke.

Ali looked at Valerie who stepped out next to her nodding in reassurance.
"I need your help. Now that the cops know i'm not the one they buried, they're gonna start looking again and until I know who "a" is, I can't come home."
"Ali. We think your mom's the one who stole the game from mona." Hanna said "we think she's 'A'"

Ali and Valerie exchanged looks.
"You two don't look surprised."  Emily pointed out.
"it's complicated, Em." Valerie added.
"I've never figured out the right way to tell you what you need to know. I've never been able to say the words out loud."
"why don't you start at the beginning." Valerie offered.

"I'm ready to tell you guys everything. But if we can't figure it out tonight, i'm gonna have to disappear again. and this time it's gonna be for good and your gonna stay here." Ali said surprising Valerie.
"what? what am I going to say to everyone? oh sorry my best friend's actually alive but she's in hiding and but it's no big deal because she's on the run?"
Ali shot a small sarcastic glare at the brunette.
"see what I've been dealing with these past few months." Ali rolled her eyes.
"see what I've been dealing with my whole life?" Aria added with a small smile. Valerie rolled her eyes.
"I did not sign up to come back and be attacked."
~~
"so if you want me here to help you figure out who "A" is, you must not think i'm the one who hurt you." Spencer spoke softly.
"let's not get ahead of ourselves, spencer." Ali said. "It was a crazy night and it all starts in Hilton Head. "A" had been threatening me since that Halloween. I thought a weekend away with Ian would give me a reprieve."

"Did you follow me here?" Ian asked opening the door.
"I know who you're with." Melissa said.
"It's Alison."
"Listen, she doesn't mean anything to me."
"she's in there, isn't she? you're with her now."
"Melissa...."
"Ian, I know she's here! Ian move!"
"Just wait... stop, stop! Just let me take care of this so we don't make a scene, ok?"
"i'm going to handle this!"
"melissa...."
"how could you do this? you can never see alison again."
"fine, okay, I won't."
"because if you do someone's gonna get hurt."
Alison found a clip that was of Jenna and Toby and clicked on it.
"Jenna and toby?" she wondered.
"Melissa, you were the one who wanted to take a break." Ian pointed out.
"I've just been killing time. waiting for you to come back."

on the video Jenna spoke, "there's nothing wrong about us. we're not even related."

"I don't even want to lose you again." Melissa said.
"You won't." Ian said kissing her.