•Chapter 149•

Start from the beginning

"We gotta head to this diner I used to work at." I smirked to myself and she nodded with a smile.

"Oooh diner baby! How was working there?"

"It was trash." I simply spoke and she laughed deeply causing a few people to look our way again.

"I pray that Adrianna will never have to go through that and work as waitress a day in her life." I grimaced as I pulled her closer to me feeling all of her belly now.

"Oh, are you kickin'? You like the song?" I joked as I leaned down a bit and Camila laughed again.

"Straight up jammin' in there aren't you?" I laughed again with Camila and I grabbed her hands before slowly twirling her around.

"Gonna come out with jazz hands headass." I joked again causing Camila to deeply giggle as I heard a childlike laugh.

We looked towards the sound and saw Adrianna running up to us as stable as she could. Her chubby legs moving as fast as she could take herself. I let Camila go just to catch her when she jumped and propped her up on my shoulders.

"Hold on now." I ordered her and she practically just leaned over my head and cradled my head with her whole body.

Camila threw her head back and laughed at the scene as Adrianna's hands covered my eyes.

"Forehead Adri." I ordered her to hold onto my forehead and she whined lightly.

"Forehead, baby, mama can't see." Camila giggled as she helped Nova slide her hands up slightly.

"Sorry, mama." She breathed out and I smiled at the sound.

"It's alright my lil jelly bean."

The song had ended and we playfully waltzed around without a beat causing the crowd to giggle. Adrianna's hands anxiously went back to covering my eyes as she held on for dear life.

"Alright, mariposa." Camila giggled taking her from my shoulders.

We walked off towards the cake when Kylie got onto the mic to get everyone's attention. She was actually a fucking legend for this, it was great.

"How the fuck do you even cut this thing?" Camila chuckled and we laughed while a man stepped up

"I'll help, if you need?" The man had a French accent and Camila nodded as I looked at the cake in awe.

"Sad that this cake is gonna go to waste." I snorted and she smiled to herself.

Minutes passed and when we were cutting through the layers and laughing through it she shoved it against my mouth. Just for me to do it back to her and we cracked up while the makeup artists took a big gulp of some champagne. I swiped my tongue over my lips and I hummed in approval.

"Now that's hella good." I grabbed a piece and she giggled deeply as we went to go sit for a minute.

I knew her feet were gonna kill her tonight and if they hurt that means she wouldn't be in the mood for anything else. Which fucking sucked because we hadn't been intimate in almost a month. Any time she'd make some sort of sound that resembled the sounds she'd make in bed had me begging for her. I'd do anything to have this go my way tonight.